If you’re looking to Bot Trade the crypto coin??Binance Coin (BNB) then we have details on how to do that below, trading is much better than holding (or hodling as some say) as you can increase your investment sum as well as the value of that investment over time. So you can trade??Binance Coin (BNB) and other coins too if you’d like and increase the balance that you have of that coin, all while the value of that coin increases too which means very big profits.
Trading??Binance Coin (BNB)
So the best way to trade??Binance Coin (BNB) is to follow these steps, we cover all that you need to know for trading??Binance Coin (BNB) and other alt-coins so that you can make easy profits:
- There are a few different accounts that you are going to need to open those first, the first is Binance as this is where you will be trading your??Binance Coin (BNB). Binance is easily the best crypto trading platform as it has by far the lowest fees, has the best coins and is also very easy to use.
- The second account is Coinbase, this is where you buy the initial Bitcoin (you trade in Bitcoin so use it to buy and sell??Binance Coin (BNB)). We recommend that you start with a small amount while learning to trade but enough to cover several concurrent trades as you need those as you’ll never be 100% successful in all trades so you need a good amount to allow for the occasional one that goes bad (they’re not bad for long though as you just hold these until the price increases so that the bot can sell them), so we recommend $150 to cover this.
- Once you have bought some Bitcoin you simply need to send it to Binance so get your Bitcoin wallet address from Binance and then use that on Coinbase to send all of the Bitcoin to Binance.
- So once the funds have arrived you are ready to start trading, but in order to do that you are going to have to understand indicators as these are what are used to signal that a buy or sell is needed. The best thing to do is to go to TradingView and use the interactive chart for??Binance Coin (BNB),??have a look at the indicators for data like RSI, MACD, SMA, EMA and Bollinger Bands as these can all be used to signal your bot to buy (or sell). So the best thing to do is to simply play with those indicators and try to match them up to the highs and lows of the??Binance Coin (BNB) price, so for example when the RSI is low the price is generally low or you can use crossovers for indicators like MACD, SMA or EMA as they usually indicate a price increase.
- So once you understand the indicators (just experimenting on TradingView is easily the best way to do that although there are lots of guides online) you are going to need a trading bot and by far the best is??Profit Trailer. This is because it’s very fast and effective, most bots are slow and so miss opportunities or sell too late and so can ruin your trading business but Profit Trailer is so fast and effective so is easily the best choice. You will need to download the bot and run it and then set it up, you will need to enter your Binance API keys and then set up your settings (see the Profit Trailer Wiki for great information on that).
- So enter your settings and use the Wiki to understand them, use those that you have used on TradingView and that you can see work for??Binance Coin (BNB) which means a very high chance of success. Even if you are only planning on trading the one coin (Binance Coin (BNB)) you still need to have several Binance Coin (BNB) positions open so be sure to use a percentage of your balance like 10% for each trade as not all will succeed (they will eventually but you will have to wait on the failures for the price to increase enough to sell again, which the bot automatically does), so having lots open means that most will succeed so you keep the trading going at all times which means more profit.
- You then need to have a selling strategy and Profit Trailer can use lots, we find though that a simple Gain amount with the trailing feature turned on is the most successful (so it will sell at likely the highest amount possible before the price falls back down). So if you are only trading??Binance Coin (BNB) it’s much better to trade rather than hold, see??Compound Daily for an idea of how you can grow your investment, at the same time as the price is generally increasing over time too so huge profits!
- To withdraw your profit you are going to have to transfer Bitcoin (or any other altcoin that Coinbase support) back to Coinbase and then transfer the funds to your bank account from Coinbase as Binance don’t allow you to withdraw to a bank account.
- Don’t withdraw all of your funds though, it is better to keep it growing and so withdraw a small amount like 20% per month so that the total investment grows and so do your profits.
- Lastly, don’t fall for any scams as there are so many in the crypto world, the companies mentioned here are 100% safe and that’s easily verifiable online as they are huge companies. If something sounds too good to be true, it is!
So that is how you can Bot Trade Binance Coin (BNB) and make a lot of money doing so. Holding does just that, as the value of the coin increases you obviously make money, but if you are trading??Binance Coin (BNB) at the same time then you are going to increase your investment size too and so profit much more.
Further tips on??Binance Coin (BNB) Trading
There are more than 1500 crypto coins and it???s very hard to find next big coin. One way you can make your work easier is by using Reddit Crypto related subreddits to find which next big coin is community going to back up and then do your own research to see if it can return some good profit.??It would be recommended to put your best interest to utilize an exchange that is located in your home country. This would make you able to conduct business in your home currency.But still for the beginners, they do come up with so many options too. It is ideal for the beginners and there is no doubt about this fact.
Now the central question is talking about is related to the working of the crypto trading bot! In this category, it would be instead converting the small runs of the money.??Decentralization and forks are also counted as some of the major issues. They are much excellent to come up with the exploration and broad the technical stuff even much more appropriately.??Ripple is one of the fastest crypto currency available (it only take 4 seconds for a transaction to get cleared) in the world. They are led by CEO Brad Garlinghouse, who has worked for many top companies and is doing very good work in marketing the coins. In fact they even promoted it on the Ellen Show which shows how good they are marketing the coin.
Set clear boundaries
Crypto-coins or otherwise known as virtual coins has gained wide popularity with it being unregulated and irreversible.??This is needed for the reason that you do not want to deal with the exchange that is dealing with funds stolen while making the transactions.
This is for the reason that one of the major problems with the low volume cryptos is that they do lack a strong community backing them. Plus they can quickly get delisted from exchanges that are all the more leading to losses.??The first thing you need to do is always analyze the Price Comparison graph of the coin you want to invest in. After that check the trading volume of that coin and only trade in those coins which have high Trading Volume because they are backed up by a large community. Coins with low trading volume are not backed up and thus have risks of falling.
It has provided many people with the capability to get proactive with their trading activities while providing them more time to spend on other things. It has built an amazing community that make sure that it users have a best experience and any of their worries are addressed.??The biggest key factor about LTC is that it can do the atomic swap (it can do peer-to-peer trading without the involvement of any third party) which makes it a better option to choose.
From analysing the already users of the coin to scrutinizing feedbacks on internet forums as what better way to decide that a good recommendation.??The top way to use technical analysis in finding an entry point is to know candle stick patterns. For example, if you are looking to purchase bitcoin, then a bullish engulfing candle pattern on the weekly chart would be a best indicator that it is time to invest in the market.??One of its main advantages is that the transaction fees are minimal if compared with traditional methods.…