If you’re looking to Bot Trade the crypto coin??Binance Coin (BNB) then we have details on how to do that below, trading is much better than holding (or hodling as some say) as you can increase your investment sum as well as the value of that investment over time. So you can trade??Binance Coin (BNB) and other coins too if you’d like and increase the balance that you have of that coin, all while the value of that coin increases too which means very big profits.
Trading??Binance Coin (BNB)
So the best way to trade??Binance Coin (BNB) is to follow these steps, we cover all that you need to know for trading??Binance Coin (BNB) and other alt-coins so that you can make easy profits:
- There are a few different accounts that you are going to need to open those first, the first is Binance as this is where you will be trading your??Binance Coin (BNB). Binance is easily the best crypto trading platform as it has by far the lowest fees, has the best coins and is also very easy to use.
- The second account is Coinbase, this is where you buy the initial Bitcoin (you trade in Bitcoin so use it to buy and sell??Binance Coin (BNB)). We recommend that you start with a small amount while learning to trade but enough to cover several concurrent trades as you need those as you’ll never be 100% successful in all trades so you need a good amount to allow for the occasional one that goes bad (they’re not bad for long though as you just hold these until the price increases so that the bot can sell them), so we recommend $150 to cover this.
- Once you have bought some Bitcoin you simply need to send it to Binance so get your Bitcoin wallet address from Binance and then use that on Coinbase to send all of the Bitcoin to Binance.
- So once the funds have arrived you are ready to start trading, but in order to do that you are going to have to understand indicators as these are what are used to signal that a buy or sell is needed. The best thing to do is to go to TradingView and use the interactive chart for??Binance Coin (BNB),??have a look at the indicators for data like RSI, MACD, SMA, EMA and Bollinger Bands as these can all be used to signal your bot to buy (or sell). So the best thing to do is to simply play with those indicators and try to match them up to the highs and lows of the??Binance Coin (BNB) price, so for example when the RSI is low the price is generally low or you can use crossovers for indicators like MACD, SMA or EMA as they usually indicate a price increase.
- So once you understand the indicators (just experimenting on TradingView is easily the best way to do that although there are lots of guides online) you are going to need a trading bot and by far the best is??Profit Trailer. This is because it’s very fast and effective, most bots are slow and so miss opportunities or sell too late and so can ruin your trading business but Profit Trailer is so fast and effective so is easily the best choice. You will need to download the bot and run it and then set it up, you will need to enter your Binance API keys and then set up your settings (see the Profit Trailer Wiki for great information on that).
- So enter your settings and use the Wiki to understand them, use those that you have used on TradingView and that you can see work for??Binance Coin (BNB) which means a very high chance of success. Even if you are only planning on trading the one coin (Binance Coin (BNB)) you still need to have several Binance Coin (BNB) positions open so be sure to use a percentage of your balance like 10% for each trade as not all will succeed (they will eventually but you will have to wait on the failures for the price to increase enough to sell again, which the bot automatically does), so having lots open means that most will succeed so you keep the trading going at all times which means more profit.
- You then need to have a selling strategy and Profit Trailer can use lots, we find though that a simple Gain amount with the trailing feature turned on is the most successful (so it will sell at likely the highest amount possible before the price falls back down). So if you are only trading??Binance Coin (BNB) it’s much better to trade rather than hold, see??Compound Daily for an idea of how you can grow your investment, at the same time as the price is generally increasing over time too so huge profits!
- To withdraw your profit you are going to have to transfer Bitcoin (or any other altcoin that Coinbase support) back to Coinbase and then transfer the funds to your bank account from Coinbase as Binance don’t allow you to withdraw to a bank account.
- Don’t withdraw all of your funds though, it is better to keep it growing and so withdraw a small amount like 20% per month so that the total investment grows and so do your profits.
- Lastly, don’t fall for any scams as there are so many in the crypto world, the companies mentioned here are 100% safe and that’s easily verifiable online as they are huge companies. If something sounds too good to be true, it is!
So that is how you can Bot Trade Binance Coin (BNB) and make a lot of money doing so. Holding does just that, as the value of the coin increases you obviously make money, but if you are trading??Binance Coin (BNB) at the same time then you are going to increase your investment size too and so profit much more.
Further tips on??Binance Coin (BNB) Trading
A greater number of confirmations, will be the remotest possibility of being a victim of a double expense. When it exceeds the five acknowledgments from the network, a transaction is considered technically irreversible.??This is the most important thing you have to look before investing in any new coins. It will give you direct insight about what???s the future of this coin. Find for coins that are having accelerating growth for both of the factor (Price and volume). It will give you a better idea about the future of that coin than just merely predicting on your instinct.It would be recommended to put your best interest to utilize an exchange that is located in your home country. This would make you able to conduct business in your home currency.
The type and level of security mechanisms employed by an exchange is important in ensuring that your coins are safe.??This company has been all indulged as in giving out to the trusted charity organizations using the precise tracking of your money all along with the low commission so that more donations can be made.??The creation of this coin is a small fairy tale Internet. The Bitcoin proof of concept first emerged in 2009 and was created by the mysterious figure of Satoshi Nakamoto , who really do not know anything, because not only gives interviews and communicate via email . Your personal data are so scarce that many think his name is a pseudonym for a group of people who created the currency.
Know about Security
If you are new to crypto then getting hold on to with this piece of article would come about to be much informative for you. Scroll down and get the general information and interesting facts related to it.??You can view the image of the trade crypto currency as the electronic email system too. You might do not get to know that how you should make the use of it in a better way. But it can surely be standing as one of the fair means of the communication in the middle of you.
To begin with, you need to buy licences in form of the exchange or probably a combination of two or more exchange and are usually profitable to buy in bundled form.??These coins have a very good reputation and won???t bleed too fast. Other coins can make you broke if you don???t keep close track on them.
Amazing place in the dashboard for many people as it contains the detail about your sales record so far.??This is for the reason that one of the major problems with the low volume cryptos is that they do lack a strong community backing them. Plus they can quickly get delisted from exchanges that are all the more leading to losses.
It grew up to 30,000% in 2017 which shows its potential. XRP is looking good right now and it has potential to blow up in the future. Invest in this coin and you will get a good return on your investment.??Even though this whole concept is still in its initial phases of developments, can be sometimes misleading as whether to block your money on it or not. Today???s market has hundreds of these form of currency with famous ones being Bitcoin, Ethereum, Altcoins etc that it makes becomes difficult among newbies to make the right choice among it.??Bitcoin and Altcoins Trading is a very big topic and I can give you a lot of more advice on them for successful cryptocurrency trading, but above points are the most important which you should keep in mind before beginning.…