If you’re looking to Bot Trade the crypto coin Binance Coin (BNB) then we have details on how to do that below, trading is much better than holding (or hodling as some say) as you can increase your investment sum as well as the value of that investment over time. So you can trade Binance Coin (BNB) and other coins too if you’d like and increase the balance that you have of that coin, all while the value of that coin increases too which means very big profits.
Trading Binance Coin (BNB)
So the best way to trade Binance Coin (BNB) is to follow these steps, we cover all that you need to know for trading Binance Coin (BNB) and other alt-coins so that you can make easy profits:
- There are a few different accounts that you are going to need to open those first, the first is Binance as this is where you will be trading your Binance Coin (BNB). Binance is easily the best crypto trading platform as it has by far the lowest fees, has the best coins and is also very easy to use.
- The second account is Coinbase, this is where you buy the initial Bitcoin (you trade in Bitcoin so use it to buy and sell Binance Coin (BNB)). We recommend that you start with a small amount while learning to trade but enough to cover several concurrent trades as you need those as you’ll never be 100% successful in all trades so you need a good amount to allow for the occasional one that goes bad (they’re not bad for long though as you just hold these until the price increases so that the bot can sell them), so we recommend $150 to cover this.
- Once you have bought some Bitcoin you simply need to send it to Binance so get your Bitcoin wallet address from Binance and then use that on Coinbase to send all of the Bitcoin to Binance.
- So once the funds have arrived you are ready to start trading, but in order to do that you are going to have to understand indicators as these are what are used to signal that a buy or sell is needed. The best thing to do is to go to TradingView and use the interactive chart for Binance Coin (BNB), have a look at the indicators for data like RSI, MACD, SMA, EMA and Bollinger Bands as these can all be used to signal your bot to buy (or sell). So the best thing to do is to simply play with those indicators and try to match them up to the highs and lows of the Binance Coin (BNB) price, so for example when the RSI is low the price is generally low or you can use crossovers for indicators like MACD, SMA or EMA as they usually indicate a price increase.
- So once you understand the indicators (just experimenting on TradingView is easily the best way to do that although there are lots of guides online) you are going to need a trading bot and by far the best is Profit Trailer. This is because it’s very fast and effective, most bots are slow and so miss opportunities or sell too late and so can ruin your trading business but Profit Trailer is so fast and effective so is easily the best choice. You will need to download the bot and run it and then set it up, you will need to enter your Binance API keys and then set up your settings (see the Profit Trailer Wiki for great information on that).
- So enter your settings and use the Wiki to understand them, use those that you have used on TradingView and that you can see work for Binance Coin (BNB) which means a very high chance of success. Even if you are only planning on trading the one coin (Binance Coin (BNB)) you still need to have several Binance Coin (BNB) positions open so be sure to use a percentage of your balance like 10% for each trade as not all will succeed (they will eventually but you will have to wait on the failures for the price to increase enough to sell again, which the bot automatically does), so having lots open means that most will succeed so you keep the trading going at all times which means more profit.
- You then need to have a selling strategy and Profit Trailer can use lots, we find though that a simple Gain amount with the trailing feature turned on is the most successful (so it will sell at likely the highest amount possible before the price falls back down). So if you are only trading Binance Coin (BNB) it’s much better to trade rather than hold, see Compound Daily for an idea of how you can grow your investment, at the same time as the price is generally increasing over time too so huge profits!
- To withdraw your profit you are going to have to transfer Bitcoin (or any other altcoin that Coinbase support) back to Coinbase and then transfer the funds to your bank account from Coinbase as Binance don’t allow you to withdraw to a bank account.
- Don’t withdraw all of your funds though, it is better to keep it growing and so withdraw a small amount like 20% per month so that the total investment grows and so do your profits.
- Lastly, don’t fall for any scams as there are so many in the crypto world, the companies mentioned here are 100% safe and that’s easily verifiable online as they are huge companies. If something sounds too good to be true, it is!
So that is how you can Bot Trade Binance Coin (BNB) and make a lot of money doing so. Holding does just that, as the value of the coin increases you obviously make money, but if you are trading Binance Coin (BNB) at the same time then you are going to increase your investment size too and so profit much more.
Further tips on Binance Coin (BNB) Trading
This company has been all indulged as in giving out to the trusted charity organizations using the precise tracking of your money all along with the low commission so that more donations can be made. Also, some research to be spared on the social media buzzes to blogs of what people are taking to current news are few reliable ways of doing your research for your choice of coin.Do you want to know what are the top crypto currency coins to trade? If not, then scroll down and learn about all those amazing and best top crypto currency coins to trade:
Always begin with your trading when you are certain of your reason as why you want it which would help develop a definite strategy to go forward with. Ethereum is the second biggest crypto currency after Bitcoin. Ethereum has come down to 500$ from 1500$ (the peak value in 2017) in just a few months. That’s the reason I am giving it 5th position in this article instead of 2nd. As you are all done with the sending and receiving set up of the trade crypto currency, you will 100% be wishing around as in buying trade crypto currency with Credit Card as well. There are different kinds of ways as through which you can better achieve it.
Whether in for a short haul or long one
Kraken is mentioned to be another better cryptocurrency exchanges. It is stepping ahead in providing with the reliable as well as high-security environment. They do offer high liquidity with low fees and fast setup of funding. Now that you have selected the coins to invest in, you need to find an entry point for your investment. Technical analysis has forever been the top strategy for finding an entry point when investing in financial assets.
They are known as the medium of the cryptocurrency that has been most importantly taken into account as the standard source for giving away the donations. The primary objective mission of this company is all about helping out the people who are in need of using the blockchain technology. Good thing about Monero is that its hash rate is low so instead of direct buying it you can mine it if you have good GPU and then keep them for more profit. Monero will never lose its value in the market because of the special features it allows.
Putting all of your eggs in single basket, or looking for important market movement is not the way that people make profits. You need to keep your eyes out for the little gains that will add up and accumulate into a large one. There are very few of the ways that are being carried out to be used as the medium of the cryptocurrency for the charity. Then how it is possible to do on most comfortable terms?
One of the major factors which increase the price of cryptocurrencies is the hype it creates in the starting and Reddit is the best place to find them. Reddit is full of people with a lot of knowledge and they are "early adopters", they will mostly go for new coins which make your work easier, instead of researching just follow the hype train of reddit. Good thing about Monero is that its hash rate is low so instead of direct buying it you can mine it if you have good GPU and then keep them for more profit. Monero will never lose its value in the market because of the special features it allows. This is all done in a user-friendly manner what does not need much input.…