If you’re looking to Bot Trade the crypto coin Binance Coin (BNB) then we have details on how to do that below, trading is much better than holding (or hodling as some say) as you can increase your investment sum as well as the value of that investment over time. So you can trade Binance Coin (BNB) and other coins too if you’d like and increase the balance that you have of that coin, all while the value of that coin increases too which means very big profits.
Trading Binance Coin (BNB)
So the best way to trade Binance Coin (BNB) is to follow these steps, we cover all that you need to know for trading Binance Coin (BNB) and other alt-coins so that you can make easy profits:
- There are a few different accounts that you are going to need to open those first, the first is Binance as this is where you will be trading your Binance Coin (BNB). Binance is easily the best crypto trading platform as it has by far the lowest fees, has the best coins and is also very easy to use.
- The second account is Coinbase, this is where you buy the initial Bitcoin (you trade in Bitcoin so use it to buy and sell Binance Coin (BNB)). We recommend that you start with a small amount while learning to trade but enough to cover several concurrent trades as you need those as you’ll never be 100% successful in all trades so you need a good amount to allow for the occasional one that goes bad (they’re not bad for long though as you just hold these until the price increases so that the bot can sell them), so we recommend $150 to cover this.
- Once you have bought some Bitcoin you simply need to send it to Binance so get your Bitcoin wallet address from Binance and then use that on Coinbase to send all of the Bitcoin to Binance.
- So once the funds have arrived you are ready to start trading, but in order to do that you are going to have to understand indicators as these are what are used to signal that a buy or sell is needed. The best thing to do is to go to TradingView and use the interactive chart for Binance Coin (BNB), have a look at the indicators for data like RSI, MACD, SMA, EMA and Bollinger Bands as these can all be used to signal your bot to buy (or sell). So the best thing to do is to simply play with those indicators and try to match them up to the highs and lows of the Binance Coin (BNB) price, so for example when the RSI is low the price is generally low or you can use crossovers for indicators like MACD, SMA or EMA as they usually indicate a price increase.
- So once you understand the indicators (just experimenting on TradingView is easily the best way to do that although there are lots of guides online) you are going to need a trading bot and by far the best is Profit Trailer. This is because it’s very fast and effective, most bots are slow and so miss opportunities or sell too late and so can ruin your trading business but Profit Trailer is so fast and effective so is easily the best choice. You will need to download the bot and run it and then set it up, you will need to enter your Binance API keys and then set up your settings (see the Profit Trailer Wiki for great information on that).
- So enter your settings and use the Wiki to understand them, use those that you have used on TradingView and that you can see work for Binance Coin (BNB) which means a very high chance of success. Even if you are only planning on trading the one coin (Binance Coin (BNB)) you still need to have several Binance Coin (BNB) positions open so be sure to use a percentage of your balance like 10% for each trade as not all will succeed (they will eventually but you will have to wait on the failures for the price to increase enough to sell again, which the bot automatically does), so having lots open means that most will succeed so you keep the trading going at all times which means more profit.
- You then need to have a selling strategy and Profit Trailer can use lots, we find though that a simple Gain amount with the trailing feature turned on is the most successful (so it will sell at likely the highest amount possible before the price falls back down). So if you are only trading Binance Coin (BNB) it’s much better to trade rather than hold, see Compound Daily for an idea of how you can grow your investment, at the same time as the price is generally increasing over time too so huge profits!
- To withdraw your profit you are going to have to transfer Bitcoin (or any other altcoin that Coinbase support) back to Coinbase and then transfer the funds to your bank account from Coinbase as Binance don’t allow you to withdraw to a bank account.
- Don’t withdraw all of your funds though, it is better to keep it growing and so withdraw a small amount like 20% per month so that the total investment grows and so do your profits.
- Lastly, don’t fall for any scams as there are so many in the crypto world, the companies mentioned here are 100% safe and that’s easily verifiable online as they are huge companies. If something sounds too good to be true, it is!
So that is how you can Bot Trade Binance Coin (BNB) and make a lot of money doing so. Holding does just that, as the value of the coin increases you obviously make money, but if you are trading Binance Coin (BNB) at the same time then you are going to increase your investment size too and so profit much more.
Further tips on Binance Coin (BNB) Trading
When trading it is very important to know what markets to focus, and when to stop. Set yourself an evident target level for taking your profit, and most vitally, a stop-loss target, so you know when to cut your losses. Investing in crypto coins is a high-risk investment. It can make you a millionaire in few months or it can also make you broke in some weeks so it’s better to do your own research before investing in any new coins. Just follow the tips we have provided and you may end up finding the next BTC.If resources spread well across all coins, can help you achieve profitable returns.
Problems on your confirmation process, deposits/withdraws, funds evidence and trading orders should be fixed fast by the exchanges, or it could cost compromise you cash, time and well-being. Cryptocurrency- Currency of the future!! It has in recent times gained momentum in its usage and awareness among people. With its increased utilization it has brought into attention of whole new segment of investors thereby leading to enhancement of the market. Checking for the liquidity of the coin is another such deciding parameter for selection of crypto-coin.
Then comes the profit trailer feeder which would help in setting strategies and selling conditions as per the market conditions such as volatility etc. With advancement of versions of the profit trailer trading bot, one can be able to set multiple strategies of trading for efficient results. This is all done in a user-friendly manner what does not need much input.
Now, what is this currency all about? Cryptocurrency is non-other than the currency that uses cryptography as the way to convert information into uncrackable codes to track transactions. This is needed for the reason that you do not want to deal with the exchange that is dealing with funds stolen while making the transactions.
Some enthusiasts on Wall Street had even joined together to raise awareness for bitcoin. The Digital Currency Council opened its doors in Manhattan in September 2014 to offer consulting, trading and accreditation to financial professionals. It hence ranges into the 1.49% fees on bank purchases. It also put together with the 3.99% fees on credit and so as the debit purchases.
If you are new to crypto then getting hold on to with this piece of article would come about to be much informative for you. Scroll down and get the general information and interesting facts related to it. This is the location in the dashboard that provides the information about the currencies you are interested and followed. If a currency is on this list it indicates the most credible list of currencies to be bought. Email verification and encryption, for every transaction there will be an email sent to your ID to verify the transaction.…