If you’re looking to Bot Trade the crypto coin??EOS Network (EON) then we have details on how to do that below, trading is much better than holding (or hodling as some say) as you can increase your investment sum as well as the value of that investment over time. So you can trade??EOS Network (EON) and other coins too if you’d like and increase the balance that you have of that coin, all while the value of that coin increases too which means very big profits.
Trading??EOS Network (EON)
So the best way to trade??EOS Network (EON) is to follow these steps, we cover all that you need to know for trading??EOS Network (EON) and other alt-coins so that you can make easy profits:
- There are a few different accounts that you are going to need to open those first, the first is Binance as this is where you will be trading your??EOS Network (EON). Binance is easily the best crypto trading platform as it has by far the lowest fees, has the best coins and is also very easy to use.
- The second account is Coinbase, this is where you buy the initial Bitcoin (you trade in Bitcoin so use it to buy and sell??EOS Network (EON)). We recommend that you start with a small amount while learning to trade but enough to cover several concurrent trades as you need those as you’ll never be 100% successful in all trades so you need a good amount to allow for the occasional one that goes bad (they’re not bad for long though as you just hold these until the price increases so that the bot can sell them), so we recommend $150 to cover this.
- Once you have bought some Bitcoin you simply need to send it to Binance so get your Bitcoin wallet address from Binance and then use that on Coinbase to send all of the Bitcoin to Binance.
- So once the funds have arrived you are ready to start trading, but in order to do that you are going to have to understand indicators as these are what are used to signal that a buy or sell is needed. The best thing to do is to go to TradingView and use the interactive chart for??EOS Network (EON),??have a look at the indicators for data like RSI, MACD, SMA, EMA and Bollinger Bands as these can all be used to signal your bot to buy (or sell). So the best thing to do is to simply play with those indicators and try to match them up to the highs and lows of the??EOS Network (EON) price, so for example when the RSI is low the price is generally low or you can use crossovers for indicators like MACD, SMA or EMA as they usually indicate a price increase.
- So once you understand the indicators (just experimenting on TradingView is easily the best way to do that although there are lots of guides online) you are going to need a trading bot and by far the best is??Profit Trailer. This is because it’s very fast and effective, most bots are slow and so miss opportunities or sell too late and so can ruin your trading business but Profit Trailer is so fast and effective so is easily the best choice. You will need to download the bot and run it and then set it up, you will need to enter your Binance API keys and then set up your settings (see the Profit Trailer Wiki for great information on that).
- So enter your settings and use the Wiki to understand them, use those that you have used on TradingView and that you can see work for??EOS Network (EON) which means a very high chance of success. Even if you are only planning on trading the one coin (EOS Network (EON)) you still need to have several EOS Network (EON) positions open so be sure to use a percentage of your balance like 10% for each trade as not all will succeed (they will eventually but you will have to wait on the failures for the price to increase enough to sell again, which the bot automatically does), so having lots open means that most will succeed so you keep the trading going at all times which means more profit.
- You then need to have a selling strategy and Profit Trailer can use lots, we find though that a simple Gain amount with the trailing feature turned on is the most successful (so it will sell at likely the highest amount possible before the price falls back down). So if you are only trading??EOS Network (EON) it’s much better to trade rather than hold, see??Compound Daily for an idea of how you can grow your investment, at the same time as the price is generally increasing over time too so huge profits!
- To withdraw your profit you are going to have to transfer Bitcoin (or any other altcoin that Coinbase support) back to Coinbase and then transfer the funds to your bank account from Coinbase as Binance don’t allow you to withdraw to a bank account.
- Don’t withdraw all of your funds though, it is better to keep it growing and so withdraw a small amount like 20% per month so that the total investment grows and so do your profits.
- Lastly, don’t fall for any scams as there are so many in the crypto world, the companies mentioned here are 100% safe and that’s easily verifiable online as they are huge companies. If something sounds too good to be true, it is!
So that is how you can Bot Trade EOS Network (EON) and make a lot of money doing so. Holding does just that, as the value of the coin increases you obviously make money, but if you are trading??EOS Network (EON) at the same time then you are going to increase your investment size too and so profit much more.
Further tips on??EOS Network (EON) Trading
On top of some of the purposes in buying trade crypto currency with Credit Card, we have come up with the avoidance of some of the technical issues in the ripple. Some of them are about hash rates as well as blocks and even about the nodes.??What is more amazing is that it has also been reported to make profits through the heights of Bitcoins fluctuations, demonstrating a best level of intelligence.Not only are people aware of the usage of this form of virtual currency but also people are looking into investment options related to it. Trading of cryptocurrency has become equally widespread as much as stock market is in new financial world.
A greater number of confirmations, will be the remotest possibility of being a victim of a double expense. When it exceeds the five acknowledgments from the network, a transaction is considered technically irreversible.??If you want to know that what sort of the what sort of the cryptocurrency you want, you will need to use certain exchanges.??This trading bot make its buy and sell decisions as per various feed-in settings and follows the old motto of trading i.e. buy lower and sell higher. The bot talks to and from with the exchange in every few seconds to see the changes in value in real time by connecting to the API of your exchange.
Well, this is all we have ended on with the discussion of some of the critical and top tips as required while choosing crypto coins.??To prevent a single bitcoin be worn more than once by the same person (in other words, to prevent counterfeiting), the network uses what Nakamoto describes as a distributed server time, which identifies and orders sequentially transactions and prevents its alteration.
Kraken is mentioned to be another better cryptocurrency exchanges. It is stepping ahead in providing with the reliable as well as high-security environment. They do offer high liquidity with low fees and fast setup of funding.??The user interface of the exchange should be simple to use and clean to reject confusion. Having the basic indicators at the tip of your fingers and the simplicity of navigating via the platform should make it simple for any person to use the interface.
One more factor that you have to keep in mind is to find those coins which have a strong team of veteran users because they know how to correctly market the coin. A coin that is backed up by strong CEO and other members will perform 100 times better than a coin which is not created by veteran users.??Email verification and encryption, for every transaction there will be an email sent to your ID to verify the transaction.
As a trader, you must have most of the money involved in BTC but still, keep trading them for Altcoins which can make you fast profit and then shuffle it again before it starts going down again.??Try to figure out that whether your selected payment method is accepted at checkout or not. Some of the crucial exchanges accept major credit cards, wire transfers, cash or Paypal.??You should be having a complete know how that where your exchange of choice is located. This is for the reason that every single state has with its laws and policies regarding the purchase of cryptocurrency.…