If you’re looking to Bot Trade the crypto coin Binance Coin (BNB) then we have details on how to do that below, trading is much better than holding (or hodling as some say) as you can increase your investment sum as well as the value of that investment over time. So you can trade Binance Coin (BNB) and other coins too if you’d like and increase the balance that you have of that coin, all while the value of that coin increases too which means very big profits.
Trading Binance Coin (BNB)
So the best way to trade Binance Coin (BNB) is to follow these steps, we cover all that you need to know for trading Binance Coin (BNB) and other alt-coins so that you can make easy profits:
- There are a few different accounts that you are going to need to open those first, the first is Binance as this is where you will be trading your Binance Coin (BNB). Binance is easily the best crypto trading platform as it has by far the lowest fees, has the best coins and is also very easy to use.
- The second account is Coinbase, this is where you buy the initial Bitcoin (you trade in Bitcoin so use it to buy and sell Binance Coin (BNB)). We recommend that you start with a small amount while learning to trade but enough to cover several concurrent trades as you need those as you’ll never be 100% successful in all trades so you need a good amount to allow for the occasional one that goes bad (they’re not bad for long though as you just hold these until the price increases so that the bot can sell them), so we recommend $150 to cover this.
- Once you have bought some Bitcoin you simply need to send it to Binance so get your Bitcoin wallet address from Binance and then use that on Coinbase to send all of the Bitcoin to Binance.
- So once the funds have arrived you are ready to start trading, but in order to do that you are going to have to understand indicators as these are what are used to signal that a buy or sell is needed. The best thing to do is to go to TradingView and use the interactive chart for Binance Coin (BNB), have a look at the indicators for data like RSI, MACD, SMA, EMA and Bollinger Bands as these can all be used to signal your bot to buy (or sell). So the best thing to do is to simply play with those indicators and try to match them up to the highs and lows of the Binance Coin (BNB) price, so for example when the RSI is low the price is generally low or you can use crossovers for indicators like MACD, SMA or EMA as they usually indicate a price increase.
- So once you understand the indicators (just experimenting on TradingView is easily the best way to do that although there are lots of guides online) you are going to need a trading bot and by far the best is Profit Trailer. This is because it’s very fast and effective, most bots are slow and so miss opportunities or sell too late and so can ruin your trading business but Profit Trailer is so fast and effective so is easily the best choice. You will need to download the bot and run it and then set it up, you will need to enter your Binance API keys and then set up your settings (see the Profit Trailer Wiki for great information on that).
- So enter your settings and use the Wiki to understand them, use those that you have used on TradingView and that you can see work for Binance Coin (BNB) which means a very high chance of success. Even if you are only planning on trading the one coin (Binance Coin (BNB)) you still need to have several Binance Coin (BNB) positions open so be sure to use a percentage of your balance like 10% for each trade as not all will succeed (they will eventually but you will have to wait on the failures for the price to increase enough to sell again, which the bot automatically does), so having lots open means that most will succeed so you keep the trading going at all times which means more profit.
- You then need to have a selling strategy and Profit Trailer can use lots, we find though that a simple Gain amount with the trailing feature turned on is the most successful (so it will sell at likely the highest amount possible before the price falls back down). So if you are only trading Binance Coin (BNB) it’s much better to trade rather than hold, see Compound Daily for an idea of how you can grow your investment, at the same time as the price is generally increasing over time too so huge profits!
- To withdraw your profit you are going to have to transfer Bitcoin (or any other altcoin that Coinbase support) back to Coinbase and then transfer the funds to your bank account from Coinbase as Binance don’t allow you to withdraw to a bank account.
- Don’t withdraw all of your funds though, it is better to keep it growing and so withdraw a small amount like 20% per month so that the total investment grows and so do your profits.
- Lastly, don’t fall for any scams as there are so many in the crypto world, the companies mentioned here are 100% safe and that’s easily verifiable online as they are huge companies. If something sounds too good to be true, it is!
So that is how you can Bot Trade Binance Coin (BNB) and make a lot of money doing so. Holding does just that, as the value of the coin increases you obviously make money, but if you are trading Binance Coin (BNB) at the same time then you are going to increase your investment size too and so profit much more.
Further tips on Binance Coin (BNB) Trading
If you want to know that what sort of the what sort of the cryptocurrency you want, you will need to use certain exchanges. This will let the user or the beginner get some sort of encouragement to donate even more and more. All these processes were developed with the aim as to encourage people to give even much more money and help essential causes in which you much care about.Not only are people aware of the usage of this form of virtual currency but also people are looking into investment options related to it. Trading of cryptocurrency has become equally widespread as much as stock market is in new financial world.
A coin which has high per day trading volume has higher tendency of it being effective as well as with high level of trust to invest among people. Hence it short opt for coins with high trading volume in 24 hours basis. Sometimes for the beginners choosing the right crypto coin is a big issue to face through. So here we are sharing with some of the essential and central top tips in choosing with crypto coins easily. In the beginning, if you are investing in crypto, then it is essential that you should analyze its trading volumes. By following the rule, you should always be taking yourself towards the crypto that has high daily trading volumes.
Never put all your eggs in one basket
The fascinating part of this companies trading bot is that it is available 24X7, 365 days a year for traders. The market potential can also be assessed by its online promotion, its presence in social media, look of its website, its marketing strategy or eventually how many people are willing to invest or invested in the coin.
The present market price of the coin is also to look into while making your selection. Their fees have the higher end at 5.5%. They do not offer their users with the wallet on top of the exchange.
Trading Altcoins and Bitcoin is not an easy task. A few mistakes and you can end up losing all your crypto coins which is definitely the worst thing that can happen to any investor. Best way to avoid this by learning from other mistakes. Wallet is basically a small piece of software that is to be installed on your home computer or smartphone too. You will be setting up your email address as for the purpose of money. It is quite a lot easy to avail the use of trade crypto currency wallet.
Even if you decide to trade daily, sometimes it is excellent just to sit and watch the markets and wait for the best time to join in. The basic motto which every trader should follow is that the best time to buy is when the prices are low. It has also garnered many happy customers by providing consistent standard outcomes.…