If you’re looking to Bot Trade the crypto coin??EOS Network (EON) then we have details on how to do that below, trading is much better than holding (or hodling as some say) as you can increase your investment sum as well as the value of that investment over time. So you can trade??EOS Network (EON) and other coins too if you’d like and increase the balance that you have of that coin, all while the value of that coin increases too which means very big profits.
Trading??EOS Network (EON)
So the best way to trade??EOS Network (EON) is to follow these steps, we cover all that you need to know for trading??EOS Network (EON) and other alt-coins so that you can make easy profits:
- There are a few different accounts that you are going to need to open those first, the first is Binance as this is where you will be trading your??EOS Network (EON). Binance is easily the best crypto trading platform as it has by far the lowest fees, has the best coins and is also very easy to use.
- The second account is Coinbase, this is where you buy the initial Bitcoin (you trade in Bitcoin so use it to buy and sell??EOS Network (EON)). We recommend that you start with a small amount while learning to trade but enough to cover several concurrent trades as you need those as you’ll never be 100% successful in all trades so you need a good amount to allow for the occasional one that goes bad (they’re not bad for long though as you just hold these until the price increases so that the bot can sell them), so we recommend $150 to cover this.
- Once you have bought some Bitcoin you simply need to send it to Binance so get your Bitcoin wallet address from Binance and then use that on Coinbase to send all of the Bitcoin to Binance.
- So once the funds have arrived you are ready to start trading, but in order to do that you are going to have to understand indicators as these are what are used to signal that a buy or sell is needed. The best thing to do is to go to TradingView and use the interactive chart for??EOS Network (EON),??have a look at the indicators for data like RSI, MACD, SMA, EMA and Bollinger Bands as these can all be used to signal your bot to buy (or sell). So the best thing to do is to simply play with those indicators and try to match them up to the highs and lows of the??EOS Network (EON) price, so for example when the RSI is low the price is generally low or you can use crossovers for indicators like MACD, SMA or EMA as they usually indicate a price increase.
- So once you understand the indicators (just experimenting on TradingView is easily the best way to do that although there are lots of guides online) you are going to need a trading bot and by far the best is??Profit Trailer. This is because it’s very fast and effective, most bots are slow and so miss opportunities or sell too late and so can ruin your trading business but Profit Trailer is so fast and effective so is easily the best choice. You will need to download the bot and run it and then set it up, you will need to enter your Binance API keys and then set up your settings (see the Profit Trailer Wiki for great information on that).
- So enter your settings and use the Wiki to understand them, use those that you have used on TradingView and that you can see work for??EOS Network (EON) which means a very high chance of success. Even if you are only planning on trading the one coin (EOS Network (EON)) you still need to have several EOS Network (EON) positions open so be sure to use a percentage of your balance like 10% for each trade as not all will succeed (they will eventually but you will have to wait on the failures for the price to increase enough to sell again, which the bot automatically does), so having lots open means that most will succeed so you keep the trading going at all times which means more profit.
- You then need to have a selling strategy and Profit Trailer can use lots, we find though that a simple Gain amount with the trailing feature turned on is the most successful (so it will sell at likely the highest amount possible before the price falls back down). So if you are only trading??EOS Network (EON) it’s much better to trade rather than hold, see??Compound Daily for an idea of how you can grow your investment, at the same time as the price is generally increasing over time too so huge profits!
- To withdraw your profit you are going to have to transfer Bitcoin (or any other altcoin that Coinbase support) back to Coinbase and then transfer the funds to your bank account from Coinbase as Binance don’t allow you to withdraw to a bank account.
- Don’t withdraw all of your funds though, it is better to keep it growing and so withdraw a small amount like 20% per month so that the total investment grows and so do your profits.
- Lastly, don’t fall for any scams as there are so many in the crypto world, the companies mentioned here are 100% safe and that’s easily verifiable online as they are huge companies. If something sounds too good to be true, it is!
So that is how you can Bot Trade EOS Network (EON) and make a lot of money doing so. Holding does just that, as the value of the coin increases you obviously make money, but if you are trading??EOS Network (EON) at the same time then you are going to increase your investment size too and so profit much more.
Further tips on??EOS Network (EON) Trading
The type and level of security mechanisms employed by an exchange is important in ensuring that your coins are safe.??Coinbase would let its users in terms of making the recurring purchases when investing in wide range of other cryptocurrencies.While sending bitcoins is instantaneous, and any operation can be monitored in real-time confirmations that shows the screen when using the Bitcoin software come to represent the process of clearing.
The creation of this coin is a small fairy tale Internet. The Bitcoin proof of concept first emerged in 2009 and was created by the mysterious figure of Satoshi Nakamoto , who really do not know anything, because not only gives interviews and communicate via email . Your personal data are so scarce that many think his name is a pseudonym for a group of people who created the currency.??Laid down are few ground rules or tips to help with deciding what kind of coin to go for while making the selection.??The present market price of the coin is also to look into while making your selection.
Customer support quality
But, of course, to be a practical currency, it requires the ability to be divided, and Bitcoin is no exception: each unit can be divided into smaller parts called 0.00000001 Satoshis. This ability to split makes it very convenient to buy things or to hire services.??Now, what is this currency all about? Cryptocurrency is non-other than the currency that uses cryptography as the way to convert information into uncrackable codes to track transactions.
Well, this is all we have ended on with the discussion of some of the critical and top tips as required while choosing crypto coins.??Low transaction fees on selling and buying would relatively stop your margins to be eaten away, especially if you are a continue trade.
Also, some research to be spared on the social media buzzes to blogs of what people are taking to current news are few reliable ways of doing your research for your choice of coin.??Next one of the most best ways to buy trade crypto currency with Paypal would be jumping into the money exchanging. You can click through the site here. Be sure that you need to make at least a minimum of 50 dollars worth.
In the beginning, if you are investing in crypto, then it is essential that you should analyze its trading volumes. By following the rule, you should always be taking yourself towards the crypto that has high daily trading volumes.??When trading it is very important to know what markets to focus, and when to stop. Set yourself an evident target level for taking your profit, and most vitally, a stop-loss target, so you know when to cut your losses.??It is vital to look at the fees of your exchange, to view if it is quite comparable to other exchanges.…