If you’re looking to Bot Trade the crypto coin??EOS Network (EON) then we have details on how to do that below, trading is much better than holding (or hodling as some say) as you can increase your investment sum as well as the value of that investment over time. So you can trade??EOS Network (EON) and other coins too if you’d like and increase the balance that you have of that coin, all while the value of that coin increases too which means very big profits.
Trading??EOS Network (EON)
So the best way to trade??EOS Network (EON) is to follow these steps, we cover all that you need to know for trading??EOS Network (EON) and other alt-coins so that you can make easy profits:
- There are a few different accounts that you are going to need to open those first, the first is Binance as this is where you will be trading your??EOS Network (EON). Binance is easily the best crypto trading platform as it has by far the lowest fees, has the best coins and is also very easy to use.
- The second account is Coinbase, this is where you buy the initial Bitcoin (you trade in Bitcoin so use it to buy and sell??EOS Network (EON)). We recommend that you start with a small amount while learning to trade but enough to cover several concurrent trades as you need those as you’ll never be 100% successful in all trades so you need a good amount to allow for the occasional one that goes bad (they’re not bad for long though as you just hold these until the price increases so that the bot can sell them), so we recommend $150 to cover this.
- Once you have bought some Bitcoin you simply need to send it to Binance so get your Bitcoin wallet address from Binance and then use that on Coinbase to send all of the Bitcoin to Binance.
- So once the funds have arrived you are ready to start trading, but in order to do that you are going to have to understand indicators as these are what are used to signal that a buy or sell is needed. The best thing to do is to go to TradingView and use the interactive chart for??EOS Network (EON),??have a look at the indicators for data like RSI, MACD, SMA, EMA and Bollinger Bands as these can all be used to signal your bot to buy (or sell). So the best thing to do is to simply play with those indicators and try to match them up to the highs and lows of the??EOS Network (EON) price, so for example when the RSI is low the price is generally low or you can use crossovers for indicators like MACD, SMA or EMA as they usually indicate a price increase.
- So once you understand the indicators (just experimenting on TradingView is easily the best way to do that although there are lots of guides online) you are going to need a trading bot and by far the best is??Profit Trailer. This is because it’s very fast and effective, most bots are slow and so miss opportunities or sell too late and so can ruin your trading business but Profit Trailer is so fast and effective so is easily the best choice. You will need to download the bot and run it and then set it up, you will need to enter your Binance API keys and then set up your settings (see the Profit Trailer Wiki for great information on that).
- So enter your settings and use the Wiki to understand them, use those that you have used on TradingView and that you can see work for??EOS Network (EON) which means a very high chance of success. Even if you are only planning on trading the one coin (EOS Network (EON)) you still need to have several EOS Network (EON) positions open so be sure to use a percentage of your balance like 10% for each trade as not all will succeed (they will eventually but you will have to wait on the failures for the price to increase enough to sell again, which the bot automatically does), so having lots open means that most will succeed so you keep the trading going at all times which means more profit.
- You then need to have a selling strategy and Profit Trailer can use lots, we find though that a simple Gain amount with the trailing feature turned on is the most successful (so it will sell at likely the highest amount possible before the price falls back down). So if you are only trading??EOS Network (EON) it’s much better to trade rather than hold, see??Compound Daily for an idea of how you can grow your investment, at the same time as the price is generally increasing over time too so huge profits!
- To withdraw your profit you are going to have to transfer Bitcoin (or any other altcoin that Coinbase support) back to Coinbase and then transfer the funds to your bank account from Coinbase as Binance don’t allow you to withdraw to a bank account.
- Don’t withdraw all of your funds though, it is better to keep it growing and so withdraw a small amount like 20% per month so that the total investment grows and so do your profits.
- Lastly, don’t fall for any scams as there are so many in the crypto world, the companies mentioned here are 100% safe and that’s easily verifiable online as they are huge companies. If something sounds too good to be true, it is!
So that is how you can Bot Trade EOS Network (EON) and make a lot of money doing so. Holding does just that, as the value of the coin increases you obviously make money, but if you are trading??EOS Network (EON) at the same time then you are going to increase your investment size too and so profit much more.
Further tips on??EOS Network (EON) Trading
If you are new to crypto then getting hold on to with this piece of article would come about to be much informative for you. Scroll down and get the general information and interesting facts related to it.??If you are looking to buy Bitcoin, then in this condition bullish engulfing candlestick pattern on top of the weekly chart that turns out to be the excellent indicator to make your way inside the market.From change in regulations, media influences and technological advancements is what that keep affecting the prices of the coins.
If you are considering to make an investment in Crypto, then above mentioned crypto currency coins for trade are best options for you. Which one of them you will experiment first of all???For example, an easy strategy would be to have ninety percent and ten percent short. This technique assumes you more confident in a long position. So, this technique may cater any level of danger.??Bitcoin as a form of payment for products and services has seen growth,and merchants have an incentive to accept the digital currency because fees are lower than the 2-3% typically imposed by credit card processors.
Look for the little fry
There are very few of the ways that are being carried out to be used as the medium of the cryptocurrency for the charity. Then how it is possible to do on most comfortable terms???The currency control lies in the whole community , and that is a change in its operation or its regulations , the majority of its members must reach a consensus , as its modus operandi is very similar to that of a P2P network.
Checking for the liquidity of the coin is another such deciding parameter for selection of crypto-coin.??Even though this whole concept is still in its initial phases of developments, can be sometimes misleading as whether to block your money on it or not. Today???s market has hundreds of these form of currency with famous ones being Bitcoin, Ethereum, Altcoins etc that it makes becomes difficult among newbies to make the right choice among it.
On top of some of the purposes in buying trade crypto currency with Credit Card, we have come up with the avoidance of some of the technical issues in the ripple. Some of them are about hash rates as well as blocks and even about the nodes.??In the beginning, if you are investing in crypto, then it is essential that you should analyze its trading volumes. By following the rule, you should always be taking yourself towards the crypto that has high daily trading volumes.
Various exchanges permit short orders. This permits one to place bets on either side of Bitcoins price movements.??Over with this piece of article we are heading towards the complete discussion about the comprehensive review on how to use trading view to trade crypto currency.??As a trader, you must have most of the money involved in BTC but still, keep trading them for Altcoins which can make you fast profit and then shuffle it again before it starts going down again.…