If you’re looking to Trade with the crypto coin WAVES then we have details on how to do that below, trading is much better than holding (or hodling as some say) as you can increase your investment sum as well as the value of that investment over time. So you can trade WAVES and other coins too if you’d like and increase the balance that you have of that coin, all while the value of that coin increases too which means very big profits.
So the best way to trade WAVES is to follow these steps, we cover all that you need to know for trading WAVES and other alt-coins so that you can make easy profits:
- There are a few different accounts that you are going to need to open those first, the first is Binance as this is where you will be trading your WAVES. Binance is easily the best crypto trading platform as it has by far the lowest fees, has the best coins and is also very easy to use.
- The second account is Coinbase, this is where you buy the initial Bitcoin (you trade in Bitcoin so use it to buy and sell WAVES). We recommend that you start with a small amount while learning to trade but enough to cover several concurrent trades as you need those as you’ll never be 100% successful in all trades so you need a good amount to allow for the occasional one that goes bad (they’re not bad for long though as you just hold these until the price increases so that the bot can sell them), so we recommend $150 to cover this.
- Once you have bought some Bitcoin you simply need to send it to Binance so get your Bitcoin wallet address from Binance and then use that on Coinbase to send all of the Bitcoin to Binance.
- So once the funds have arrived you are ready to start trading, but in order to do that you are going to have to understand indicators as these are what are used to signal that a buy or sell is needed. The best thing to do is to go to TradingView and use the interactive chart for WAVES, have a look at the indicators for data like RSI, MACD, SMA, EMA and Bollinger Bands as these can all be used to signal your bot to buy (or sell). So the best thing to do is to simply play with those indicators and try to match them up to the highs and lows of the WAVES price, so for example when the RSI is low the price is generally low or you can use crossovers for indicators like MACD, SMA or EMA as they usually indicate a price increase.
- So once you understand the indicators (just experimenting on TradingView is easily the best way to do that although there are lots of guides online) you are going to need a trading bot and by far the best is Profit Trailer. This is because it’s very fast and effective, most bots are slow and so miss opportunities or sell too late and so can ruin your trading business but Profit Trailer is so fast and effective so is easily the best choice. You will need to download the bot and run it and then set it up, you will need to enter your Binance API keys and then set up your settings (see the Profit Trailer Wiki for great information on that).
- So enter your settings and use the Wiki to understand them, use those that you have used on TradingView and that you can see work for WAVES which means a very high chance of success. Even if you are only planning on trading the one coin (WAVES) you still need to have several WAVES positions open so be sure to use a percentage of your balance like 10% for each trade as not all will succeed (they will eventually but you will have to wait on the failures for the price to increase enough to sell again, which the bot automatically does), so having lots open means that most will succeed so you keep the trading going at all times which means more profit.
- You then need to have a selling strategy and Profit Trailer can use lots, we find though that a simple Gain amount with the trailing feature turned on is the most successful (so it will sell at likely the highest amount possible before the price falls back down). So if you are only trading WAVES it’s much better to trade rather than hold, see Compound Daily for an idea of how you can grow your investment, at the same time as the price is generally increasing over time too so huge profits!
- To withdraw your profit you are going to have to transfer Bitcoin (or any other altcoin that Coinbase support) back to Coinbase and then transfer the funds to your bank account from Coinbase as Binance don’t allow you to withdraw to a bank account.
- Don’t withdraw all of your funds though, it is better to keep it growing and so withdraw a small amount like 20% per month so that the total investment grows and so do your profits.
- Lastly, don’t fall for any scams as there are so many in the crypto world, the companies mentioned here are 100% safe and that’s easily verifiable online as they are huge companies. If something sounds too good to be true, it is!
So that is how you can Trade with WAVES and make a lot of money doing so. Holding does just that, as the value of the coin increases you obviously make money, but if you are trading WAVES at the same time then you are going to increase your investment size too and so profit much more.
Further tips on WAVES Trading
This spec is being incorporated and be guessed in the next release. It supports you to change the user interface and detail provided to your domestic language. If you are new in the field of crypto currency trading, then you would definitely be having a question in your mind that how much money you can make from crypto currency trading.Technical analysis has come about to be one of the excellent strategies regarding searching for the entry point when investing in financial assets.
There are very few of the ways that are being carried out to be used as the medium of the cryptocurrency for the charity. Then how it is possible to do on most comfortable terms? The fascinating part of this companies trading bot is that it is available 24X7, 365 days a year for traders. Low transaction fees on selling and buying would relatively stop your margins to be eaten away, especially if you are a continue trade.
Hedge your bets
In this guide, you will learn top tips for choosing crypto coins. The biggest key factor about LTC is that it can do the atomic swap (it can do peer-to-peer trading without the involvement of any third party) which makes it a better option to choose.
Trading Altcoins and Bitcoin is not an easy task. A few mistakes and you can end up losing all your crypto coins which is definitely the worst thing that can happen to any investor. Best way to avoid this by learning from other mistakes. As one should be prepared for the worse scenario to loss all the money invested, it better to be safe.
As a trader, you must have most of the money involved in BTC but still, keep trading them for Altcoins which can make you fast profit and then shuffle it again before it starts going down again. Profit trailer has become well famous for the returns that it has provided to its users. It has accomplished this by way of a mixture of its friendly interface, and the amazing community surrounding it.
It is vital to look at the fees of your exchange, to view if it is quite comparable to other exchanges. Trading cryptocurrencies be it any form can be an intimidating affair in itself. The money will be on the whole get separated while you are into the money purchasing modes and you will often be getting the feeling as if you are donating it.