If you’re looking to Make Profits with the crypto coin??Theta Token (THETA) then we have details on how to do that below, trading is much better than holding (or hodling as some say) as you can increase your investment sum as well as the value of that investment over time. So you can trade??Theta Token (THETA) and other coins too if you’d like and increase the balance that you have of that coin, all while the value of that coin increases too which means very big profits.
Trading??Theta Token (THETA)
So the best way to trade??Theta Token (THETA) is to follow these steps, we cover all that you need to know for trading??Theta Token (THETA) and other alt-coins so that you can make easy profits:
- There are a few different accounts that you are going to need to open those first, the first is Binance as this is where you will be trading your??Theta Token (THETA). Binance is easily the best crypto trading platform as it has by far the lowest fees, has the best coins and is also very easy to use.
- The second account is Coinbase, this is where you buy the initial Bitcoin (you trade in Bitcoin so use it to buy and sell??Theta Token (THETA)). We recommend that you start with a small amount while learning to trade but enough to cover several concurrent trades as you need those as you’ll never be 100% successful in all trades so you need a good amount to allow for the occasional one that goes bad (they’re not bad for long though as you just hold these until the price increases so that the bot can sell them), so we recommend $150 to cover this.
- Once you have bought some Bitcoin you simply need to send it to Binance so get your Bitcoin wallet address from Binance and then use that on Coinbase to send all of the Bitcoin to Binance.
- So once the funds have arrived you are ready to start trading, but in order to do that you are going to have to understand indicators as these are what are used to signal that a buy or sell is needed. The best thing to do is to go to TradingView and use the interactive chart for??Theta Token (THETA),??have a look at the indicators for data like RSI, MACD, SMA, EMA and Bollinger Bands as these can all be used to signal your bot to buy (or sell). So the best thing to do is to simply play with those indicators and try to match them up to the highs and lows of the??Theta Token (THETA) price, so for example when the RSI is low the price is generally low or you can use crossovers for indicators like MACD, SMA or EMA as they usually indicate a price increase.
- So once you understand the indicators (just experimenting on TradingView is easily the best way to do that although there are lots of guides online) you are going to need a trading bot and by far the best is??Profit Trailer. This is because it’s very fast and effective, most bots are slow and so miss opportunities or sell too late and so can ruin your trading business but Profit Trailer is so fast and effective so is easily the best choice. You will need to download the bot and run it and then set it up, you will need to enter your Binance API keys and then set up your settings (see the Profit Trailer Wiki for great information on that).
- So enter your settings and use the Wiki to understand them, use those that you have used on TradingView and that you can see work for??Theta Token (THETA) which means a very high chance of success. Even if you are only planning on trading the one coin (Theta Token (THETA)) you still need to have several Theta Token (THETA) positions open so be sure to use a percentage of your balance like 10% for each trade as not all will succeed (they will eventually but you will have to wait on the failures for the price to increase enough to sell again, which the bot automatically does), so having lots open means that most will succeed so you keep the trading going at all times which means more profit.
- You then need to have a selling strategy and Profit Trailer can use lots, we find though that a simple Gain amount with the trailing feature turned on is the most successful (so it will sell at likely the highest amount possible before the price falls back down). So if you are only trading??Theta Token (THETA) it’s much better to trade rather than hold, see??Compound Daily for an idea of how you can grow your investment, at the same time as the price is generally increasing over time too so huge profits!
- To withdraw your profit you are going to have to transfer Bitcoin (or any other altcoin that Coinbase support) back to Coinbase and then transfer the funds to your bank account from Coinbase as Binance don’t allow you to withdraw to a bank account.
- Don’t withdraw all of your funds though, it is better to keep it growing and so withdraw a small amount like 20% per month so that the total investment grows and so do your profits.
- Lastly, don’t fall for any scams as there are so many in the crypto world, the companies mentioned here are 100% safe and that’s easily verifiable online as they are huge companies. If something sounds too good to be true, it is!
So that is how you can Make Profits with Theta Token (THETA) and make a lot of money doing so. Holding does just that, as the value of the coin increases you obviously make money, but if you are trading??Theta Token (THETA) at the same time then you are going to increase your investment size too and so profit much more.
Further tips on??Theta Token (THETA) Trading
If you find a new coin that can do some unique thing and also its price is low then 1$ then start investing in it without thinking much.??Picking an exchange is the gateway to the crypto globe.Kraken is mentioned to be another better cryptocurrency exchanges. It is stepping ahead in providing with the reliable as well as high-security environment. They do offer high liquidity with low fees and fast setup of funding.
When trading it is very important to know what markets to focus, and when to stop. Set yourself an evident target level for taking your profit, and most vitally, a stop-loss target, so you know when to cut your losses.??This is for the reason that one of the major problems with the low volume cryptos is that they do lack a strong community backing them. Plus they can quickly get delisted from exchanges that are all the more leading to losses.??The company will be taking into account with then smart contracts in respect with the idea that to stay complete transparent about who is receiving the donations.
Ease of use
When trading it is very important to know what markets to focus, and when to stop. Set yourself an evident target level for taking your profit, and most vitally, a stop-loss target, so you know when to cut your losses.??It is somehow taken to be long term, but not too much of the short term. You will lost around $190 and that $1,000 which you did make the startup is the $810.
What is the top cryptocurrency to invest in???As the number of cryptocurrencies increase and more hard instruments like futures enter the crypto space, making cash in this market is going to get harder.
What is more amazing is that it has also been reported to make profits through the heights of Bitcoins fluctuations, demonstrating a best level of intelligence.??Liquidity of the coin is measured from the volume and volume percentage of the coin. Here one needs to be careful of the exchanges which inflate the coin volume to attract traders.
The first factor you have to keep in mind before choosing any crypto coin is its current price. Find low priced coins which are currently less than a dollar. The biggest reason for this that it's easy to multiply your investment because even 1$ increase in its price can make your investment double but in case of BTC you need to wait for 1000$'s worth of increment to have some good profit.??Well the scale of the profit which you will make with the $20.31 profit will hence really pockets you ~$15.22. If you will be going to purchase the Ether with a debit card, you would be getting into the paid a markup as well as fees.??It is somehow taken to be long term, but not too much of the short term. You will lost around $190 and that $1,000 which you did make the startup is the $810.