If you’re looking to Trade with the crypto coin QLINK (QLC) then we have details on how to do that below, trading is much better than holding (or hodling as some say) as you can increase your investment sum as well as the value of that investment over time. So you can trade QLINK (QLC) and other coins too if you’d like and increase the balance that you have of that coin, all while the value of that coin increases too which means very big profits.
Trading QLINK (QLC)
So the best way to trade QLINK (QLC) is to follow these steps, we cover all that you need to know for trading QLINK (QLC) and other alt-coins so that you can make easy profits:
- There are a few different accounts that you are going to need to open those first, the first is Binance as this is where you will be trading your QLINK (QLC). Binance is easily the best crypto trading platform as it has by far the lowest fees, has the best coins and is also very easy to use.
- The second account is Coinbase, this is where you buy the initial Bitcoin (you trade in Bitcoin so use it to buy and sell QLINK (QLC)). We recommend that you start with a small amount while learning to trade but enough to cover several concurrent trades as you need those as you’ll never be 100% successful in all trades so you need a good amount to allow for the occasional one that goes bad (they’re not bad for long though as you just hold these until the price increases so that the bot can sell them), so we recommend $150 to cover this.
- Once you have bought some Bitcoin you simply need to send it to Binance so get your Bitcoin wallet address from Binance and then use that on Coinbase to send all of the Bitcoin to Binance.
- So once the funds have arrived you are ready to start trading, but in order to do that you are going to have to understand indicators as these are what are used to signal that a buy or sell is needed. The best thing to do is to go to TradingView and use the interactive chart for QLINK (QLC), have a look at the indicators for data like RSI, MACD, SMA, EMA and Bollinger Bands as these can all be used to signal your bot to buy (or sell). So the best thing to do is to simply play with those indicators and try to match them up to the highs and lows of the QLINK (QLC) price, so for example when the RSI is low the price is generally low or you can use crossovers for indicators like MACD, SMA or EMA as they usually indicate a price increase.
- So once you understand the indicators (just experimenting on TradingView is easily the best way to do that although there are lots of guides online) you are going to need a trading bot and by far the best is Profit Trailer. This is because it’s very fast and effective, most bots are slow and so miss opportunities or sell too late and so can ruin your trading business but Profit Trailer is so fast and effective so is easily the best choice. You will need to download the bot and run it and then set it up, you will need to enter your Binance API keys and then set up your settings (see the Profit Trailer Wiki for great information on that).
- So enter your settings and use the Wiki to understand them, use those that you have used on TradingView and that you can see work for QLINK (QLC) which means a very high chance of success. Even if you are only planning on trading the one coin (QLINK (QLC)) you still need to have several QLINK (QLC) positions open so be sure to use a percentage of your balance like 10% for each trade as not all will succeed (they will eventually but you will have to wait on the failures for the price to increase enough to sell again, which the bot automatically does), so having lots open means that most will succeed so you keep the trading going at all times which means more profit.
- You then need to have a selling strategy and Profit Trailer can use lots, we find though that a simple Gain amount with the trailing feature turned on is the most successful (so it will sell at likely the highest amount possible before the price falls back down). So if you are only trading QLINK (QLC) it’s much better to trade rather than hold, see Compound Daily for an idea of how you can grow your investment, at the same time as the price is generally increasing over time too so huge profits!
- To withdraw your profit you are going to have to transfer Bitcoin (or any other altcoin that Coinbase support) back to Coinbase and then transfer the funds to your bank account from Coinbase as Binance don’t allow you to withdraw to a bank account.
- Don’t withdraw all of your funds though, it is better to keep it growing and so withdraw a small amount like 20% per month so that the total investment grows and so do your profits.
- Lastly, don’t fall for any scams as there are so many in the crypto world, the companies mentioned here are 100% safe and that’s easily verifiable online as they are huge companies. If something sounds too good to be true, it is!
So that is how you can Trade with QLINK (QLC) and make a lot of money doing so. Holding does just that, as the value of the coin increases you obviously make money, but if you are trading QLINK (QLC) at the same time then you are going to increase your investment size too and so profit much more.
Further tips on QLINK (QLC) Trading
Coinbase would let its users in terms of making the recurring purchases when investing in wide range of other cryptocurrencies. From change in regulations, media influences and technological advancements is what that keep affecting the prices of the coins.This trading bot make its buy and sell decisions as per various feed-in settings and follows the old motto of trading i.e. buy lower and sell higher. The bot talks to and from with the exchange in every few seconds to see the changes in value in real time by connecting to the API of your exchange.
Wallet is basically a small piece of software that is to be installed on your home computer or smartphone too. You will be setting up your email address as for the purpose of money. It is quite a lot easy to avail the use of trade crypto currency wallet. There are very few of the ways that are being carried out to be used as the medium of the cryptocurrency for the charity. Then how it is possible to do on most comfortable terms? There are many things to consider when picking a best exchange, and the abovementioned factors should serve as a guide.
Before investing in Bitcoin wait for a major fall in price and then invest into it, who knows maybe you will end up making more than 10,000$ in profit like 2017. Ethereum has a couple of issues in past due to which its price decreased by 1000$ one of them is governments are cracking down of ICOs which mostly run on Ethereum which brought down its value. But still it is recovering now and you can make some profit in future especially if you are going to hold it for a long time.
There is support for three exchanges - Poloniex, Bittrex, and Binance. The user can purchase a license to trade in single exchange or mixture of 2 or 3 exchanges. The pricing varies based on the number you pick. The market loves those coins which can do something new and are not just ripping off BTC. BTC became famous because it was new at that time but now new coins just copy them which don't impress old users.
I know many of the crypto users don’t know about ONT but it is the only coin in the market which is currently giving huge profit to investors. In 2018, it has increased by 400% and is still increasing. This coin is best for those who want to make some quick profit and don’t believe in holding coin for a year or more. Picking an exchange is the gateway to the crypto globe.
Right now there are more than 1600 coins in the market and it's very hard for newbie's to find good coins to invest and most of the time they end up losing a lot of money. Even BTC is not a good coin to invest in 2018 but this market is not completely dead. Decentralization and forks are also counted as some of the major issues. They are much excellent to come up with the exploration and broad the technical stuff even much more appropriately. The money will be on the whole get separated while you are into the money purchasing modes and you will often be getting the feeling as if you are donating it.