If you’re looking to Trade with the crypto coin NEM then we have details on how to do that below, trading is much better than holding (or hodling as some say) as you can increase your investment sum as well as the value of that investment over time. So you can trade NEM and other coins too if you’d like and increase the balance that you have of that coin, all while the value of that coin increases too which means very big profits.
So the best way to trade NEM is to follow these steps, we cover all that you need to know for trading NEM and other alt-coins so that you can make easy profits:
- There are a few different accounts that you are going to need to open those first, the first is Binance as this is where you will be trading your NEM. Binance is easily the best crypto trading platform as it has by far the lowest fees, has the best coins and is also very easy to use.
- The second account is Coinbase, this is where you buy the initial Bitcoin (you trade in Bitcoin so use it to buy and sell NEM). We recommend that you start with a small amount while learning to trade but enough to cover several concurrent trades as you need those as you’ll never be 100% successful in all trades so you need a good amount to allow for the occasional one that goes bad (they’re not bad for long though as you just hold these until the price increases so that the bot can sell them), so we recommend $150 to cover this.
- Once you have bought some Bitcoin you simply need to send it to Binance so get your Bitcoin wallet address from Binance and then use that on Coinbase to send all of the Bitcoin to Binance.
- So once the funds have arrived you are ready to start trading, but in order to do that you are going to have to understand indicators as these are what are used to signal that a buy or sell is needed. The best thing to do is to go to TradingView and use the interactive chart for NEM, have a look at the indicators for data like RSI, MACD, SMA, EMA and Bollinger Bands as these can all be used to signal your bot to buy (or sell). So the best thing to do is to simply play with those indicators and try to match them up to the highs and lows of the NEM price, so for example when the RSI is low the price is generally low or you can use crossovers for indicators like MACD, SMA or EMA as they usually indicate a price increase.
- So once you understand the indicators (just experimenting on TradingView is easily the best way to do that although there are lots of guides online) you are going to need a trading bot and by far the best is Profit Trailer. This is because it’s very fast and effective, most bots are slow and so miss opportunities or sell too late and so can ruin your trading business but Profit Trailer is so fast and effective so is easily the best choice. You will need to download the bot and run it and then set it up, you will need to enter your Binance API keys and then set up your settings (see the Profit Trailer Wiki for great information on that).
- So enter your settings and use the Wiki to understand them, use those that you have used on TradingView and that you can see work for NEM which means a very high chance of success. Even if you are only planning on trading the one coin (NEM) you still need to have several NEM positions open so be sure to use a percentage of your balance like 10% for each trade as not all will succeed (they will eventually but you will have to wait on the failures for the price to increase enough to sell again, which the bot automatically does), so having lots open means that most will succeed so you keep the trading going at all times which means more profit.
- You then need to have a selling strategy and Profit Trailer can use lots, we find though that a simple Gain amount with the trailing feature turned on is the most successful (so it will sell at likely the highest amount possible before the price falls back down). So if you are only trading NEM it’s much better to trade rather than hold, see Compound Daily for an idea of how you can grow your investment, at the same time as the price is generally increasing over time too so huge profits!
- To withdraw your profit you are going to have to transfer Bitcoin (or any other altcoin that Coinbase support) back to Coinbase and then transfer the funds to your bank account from Coinbase as Binance don’t allow you to withdraw to a bank account.
- Don’t withdraw all of your funds though, it is better to keep it growing and so withdraw a small amount like 20% per month so that the total investment grows and so do your profits.
- Lastly, don’t fall for any scams as there are so many in the crypto world, the companies mentioned here are 100% safe and that’s easily verifiable online as they are huge companies. If something sounds too good to be true, it is!
So that is how you can Trade with NEM and make a lot of money doing so. Holding does just that, as the value of the coin increases you obviously make money, but if you are trading NEM at the same time then you are going to increase your investment size too and so profit much more.
Further tips on NEM Trading
The basic motto which every trader should follow is that the best time to buy is when the prices are low. Another essential aspect of the coin is the volume of trade it undergoes on a per day basis.Wallet is basically a small piece of software that is to be installed on your home computer or smartphone too. You will be setting up your email address as for the purpose of money. It is quite a lot easy to avail the use of trade crypto currency wallet.
This concept and complexity make money making many compounds inside the market world. For the beginners, knowing about the cryptocurrency trading is a hard task for sure. There are more than 1500 crypto coins and it’s very hard to find next big coin. One way you can make your work easier is by using Reddit Crypto related subreddits to find which next big coin is community going to back up and then do your own research to see if it can return some good profit. Instead of finding coins which already have high value, go for coins that are currently low priced so you can make the most of it. One more reason is that investors who have less money go for low-valued coins which end up increasing their price fast. So instead of buying one BTC go for several low-valued coins.
Set clear boundaries
Crypto-coins or otherwise known as virtual coins has gained wide popularity with it being unregulated and irreversible. The money will be on the whole get separated while you are into the money purchasing modes and you will often be getting the feeling as if you are donating it.
Putting all of your eggs in single basket, or looking for important market movement is not the way that people make profits. You need to keep your eyes out for the little gains that will add up and accumulate into a large one. Cryptocurrencies are highly volatile in nature is the most important of all tips to remember to begin with your course of trading.
Another option is using the volume filter which would block coins not worth trading. This would make the donations giving much more comfortable and effortless for some of the beginners.
The Key to making huge profits lie in the new coins which blow up at any time. Who knows you will find next BTC or ETH and end up getting Audi in just a year time. In this article, we will discuss some key factors you have to keep in mind before investing in any coin. But, of course, to be a practical currency, it requires the ability to be divided, and Bitcoin is no exception: each unit can be divided into smaller parts called 0.00000001 Satoshis. This ability to split makes it very convenient to buy things or to hire services. This is one such kind of the money that would be left over as in from the side of the spending into the Gift coins which you can readily avail to donate out. This would bring about with some of the difference without adding any effect to the money spending.