If you’re looking to Trade the crypto coin??GXChain (GXS) then we have details on how to do that below, trading is much better than holding (or hodling as some say) as you can increase your investment sum as well as the value of that investment over time. So you can trade??GXChain (GXS) and other coins too if you’d like and increase the balance that you have of that coin, all while the value of that coin increases too which means very big profits.
So the best way to trade??GXChain (GXS) is to follow these steps, we cover all that you need to know for trading??GXChain (GXS) and other alt-coins so that you can make easy profits:
- There are a few different accounts that you are going to need to open those first, the first is Binance as this is where you will be trading your??GXChain (GXS). Binance is easily the best crypto trading platform as it has by far the lowest fees, has the best coins and is also very easy to use.
- The second account is Coinbase, this is where you buy the initial Bitcoin (you trade in Bitcoin so use it to buy and sell??GXChain (GXS)). We recommend that you start with a small amount while learning to trade but enough to cover several concurrent trades as you need those as you’ll never be 100% successful in all trades so you need a good amount to allow for the occasional one that goes bad (they’re not bad for long though as you just hold these until the price increases so that the bot can sell them), so we recommend $150 to cover this.
- Once you have bought some Bitcoin you simply need to send it to Binance so get your Bitcoin wallet address from Binance and then use that on Coinbase to send all of the Bitcoin to Binance.
- So once the funds have arrived you are ready to start trading, but in order to do that you are going to have to understand indicators as these are what are used to signal that a buy or sell is needed. The best thing to do is to go to TradingView and use the interactive chart for??GXChain (GXS),??have a look at the indicators for data like RSI, MACD, SMA, EMA and Bollinger Bands as these can all be used to signal your bot to buy (or sell). So the best thing to do is to simply play with those indicators and try to match them up to the highs and lows of the??GXChain (GXS) price, so for example when the RSI is low the price is generally low or you can use crossovers for indicators like MACD, SMA or EMA as they usually indicate a price increase.
- So once you understand the indicators (just experimenting on TradingView is easily the best way to do that although there are lots of guides online) you are going to need a trading bot and by far the best is??Profit Trailer. This is because it’s very fast and effective, most bots are slow and so miss opportunities or sell too late and so can ruin your trading business but Profit Trailer is so fast and effective so is easily the best choice. You will need to download the bot and run it and then set it up, you will need to enter your Binance API keys and then set up your settings (see the Profit Trailer Wiki for great information on that).
- So enter your settings and use the Wiki to understand them, use those that you have used on TradingView and that you can see work for??GXChain (GXS) which means a very high chance of success. Even if you are only planning on trading the one coin (GXChain (GXS)) you still need to have several GXChain (GXS) positions open so be sure to use a percentage of your balance like 10% for each trade as not all will succeed (they will eventually but you will have to wait on the failures for the price to increase enough to sell again, which the bot automatically does), so having lots open means that most will succeed so you keep the trading going at all times which means more profit.
- You then need to have a selling strategy and Profit Trailer can use lots, we find though that a simple Gain amount with the trailing feature turned on is the most successful (so it will sell at likely the highest amount possible before the price falls back down). So if you are only trading??GXChain (GXS) it’s much better to trade rather than hold, see??Compound Daily for an idea of how you can grow your investment, at the same time as the price is generally increasing over time too so huge profits!
- To withdraw your profit you are going to have to transfer Bitcoin (or any other altcoin that Coinbase support) back to Coinbase and then transfer the funds to your bank account from Coinbase as Binance don’t allow you to withdraw to a bank account.
- Don’t withdraw all of your funds though, it is better to keep it growing and so withdraw a small amount like 20% per month so that the total investment grows and so do your profits.
- Lastly, don’t fall for any scams as there are so many in the crypto world, the companies mentioned here are 100% safe and that’s easily verifiable online as they are huge companies. If something sounds too good to be true, it is!
So that is how you can Trade GXChain (GXS) and make a lot of money doing so. Holding does just that, as the value of the coin increases you obviously make money, but if you are trading??GXChain (GXS) at the same time then you are going to increase your investment size too and so profit much more.
Further tips on??GXChain (GXS) Trading
This is the location in the dashboard that provides the information about the currencies you are interested and followed. If a currency is on this list it indicates the most credible list of currencies to be bought.??The fascinating part of this companies trading bot is that it is available 24X7, 365 days a year for traders.Always buy your new crypto coins when they are at their dip to make most out of it and Never ever buy them when they are approaching their peak price. It???s obvious but a lot of people still do this mistake of buying coins at their peak and then end up losing all the money.
Their fees have the higher end at 5.5%. They do not offer their users with the wallet on top of the exchange.??This is one such kind of the money that would be left over as in from the side of the spending into the Gift coins which you can readily avail to donate out. This would bring about with some of the difference without adding any effect to the money spending.??Profit trailer has become well famous for the returns that it has provided to its users. It has accomplished this by way of a mixture of its friendly interface, and the amazing community surrounding it.
Look for the little fry
Right now there are more than 1600 coins in the market and it's very hard for newbie's to find good coins to invest and most of the time they end up losing a lot of money. Even BTC is not a good coin to invest in 2018 but this market is not completely dead.??This is the location in the dashboard that provides the information about the currencies you are interested and followed. If a currency is on this list it indicates the most credible list of currencies to be bought.
Hence it is quite important to look into the history of the developer of the coin while making the choice.??For the readers, we would like to mention that the category of digital currency is becoming more popular with every passing day. If you would search around, you will encounter with so many platforms providing you with the ability to trade, exchange, or purchase cryptocurrency.
Well in terms of making the money, the very first thing which you do need to keep in midn is that hardly around 25% of all of your profits get paid to the IRS when your taxes are due. So imagine for a second that you do buy 3 ether for $333.33 and then sell them as they would be hitting the timeline of $340.00.??The profit trailer trading bot also gives the platform to trade from different exchanges in a simple manner.
From having a user-friendly user interface, buy and sell logs to making the interface localised, profit trailer trading bot is definitely taking over the market.??Every time your bot DCA on a coin it comes with double the price. It is also having some settings to stop trading activity in certain market conditions to avoid incurring of loses.??Every time your bot DCA on a coin it comes with double the price. It is also having some settings to stop trading activity in certain market conditions to avoid incurring of loses.