If you’re looking to Make Profits with the crypto coin Golem (GNT) then we have details on how to do that below, trading is much better than holding (or hodling as some say) as you can increase your investment sum as well as the value of that investment over time. So you can trade Golem (GNT) and other coins too if you’d like and increase the balance that you have of that coin, all while the value of that coin increases too which means very big profits.
Trading Golem (GNT)
So the best way to trade Golem (GNT) is to follow these steps, we cover all that you need to know for trading Golem (GNT) and other alt-coins so that you can make easy profits:
- There are a few different accounts that you are going to need to open those first, the first is Binance as this is where you will be trading your Golem (GNT). Binance is easily the best crypto trading platform as it has by far the lowest fees, has the best coins and is also very easy to use.
- The second account is Coinbase, this is where you buy the initial Bitcoin (you trade in Bitcoin so use it to buy and sell Golem (GNT)). We recommend that you start with a small amount while learning to trade but enough to cover several concurrent trades as you need those as you’ll never be 100% successful in all trades so you need a good amount to allow for the occasional one that goes bad (they’re not bad for long though as you just hold these until the price increases so that the bot can sell them), so we recommend $150 to cover this.
- Once you have bought some Bitcoin you simply need to send it to Binance so get your Bitcoin wallet address from Binance and then use that on Coinbase to send all of the Bitcoin to Binance.
- So once the funds have arrived you are ready to start trading, but in order to do that you are going to have to understand indicators as these are what are used to signal that a buy or sell is needed. The best thing to do is to go to TradingView and use the interactive chart for Golem (GNT), have a look at the indicators for data like RSI, MACD, SMA, EMA and Bollinger Bands as these can all be used to signal your bot to buy (or sell). So the best thing to do is to simply play with those indicators and try to match them up to the highs and lows of the Golem (GNT) price, so for example when the RSI is low the price is generally low or you can use crossovers for indicators like MACD, SMA or EMA as they usually indicate a price increase.
- So once you understand the indicators (just experimenting on TradingView is easily the best way to do that although there are lots of guides online) you are going to need a trading bot and by far the best is Profit Trailer. This is because it’s very fast and effective, most bots are slow and so miss opportunities or sell too late and so can ruin your trading business but Profit Trailer is so fast and effective so is easily the best choice. You will need to download the bot and run it and then set it up, you will need to enter your Binance API keys and then set up your settings (see the Profit Trailer Wiki for great information on that).
- So enter your settings and use the Wiki to understand them, use those that you have used on TradingView and that you can see work for Golem (GNT) which means a very high chance of success. Even if you are only planning on trading the one coin (Golem (GNT)) you still need to have several Golem (GNT) positions open so be sure to use a percentage of your balance like 10% for each trade as not all will succeed (they will eventually but you will have to wait on the failures for the price to increase enough to sell again, which the bot automatically does), so having lots open means that most will succeed so you keep the trading going at all times which means more profit.
- You then need to have a selling strategy and Profit Trailer can use lots, we find though that a simple Gain amount with the trailing feature turned on is the most successful (so it will sell at likely the highest amount possible before the price falls back down). So if you are only trading Golem (GNT) it’s much better to trade rather than hold, see Compound Daily for an idea of how you can grow your investment, at the same time as the price is generally increasing over time too so huge profits!
- To withdraw your profit you are going to have to transfer Bitcoin (or any other altcoin that Coinbase support) back to Coinbase and then transfer the funds to your bank account from Coinbase as Binance don’t allow you to withdraw to a bank account.
- Don’t withdraw all of your funds though, it is better to keep it growing and so withdraw a small amount like 20% per month so that the total investment grows and so do your profits.
- Lastly, don’t fall for any scams as there are so many in the crypto world, the companies mentioned here are 100% safe and that’s easily verifiable online as they are huge companies. If something sounds too good to be true, it is!
So that is how you can Make Profits with Golem (GNT) and make a lot of money doing so. Holding does just that, as the value of the coin increases you obviously make money, but if you are trading Golem (GNT) at the same time then you are going to increase your investment size too and so profit much more.
Further tips on Golem (GNT) Trading
The first factor you have to keep in mind before choosing any crypto coin is its current price. Find low priced coins which are currently less than a dollar. The biggest reason for this that it's easy to multiply your investment because even 1$ increase in its price can make your investment double but in case of BTC you need to wait for 1000$'s worth of increment to have some good profit. Various exchanges permit short orders. This permits one to place bets on either side of Bitcoins price movements.There is a higher percentage of people who are getting involved in the crypto investment and are learning some new ways to make money.
Not every person is going to in from trading, and it is value remembering that for every person that wins, there is someone that is losing on the other side. From having a user-friendly user interface, buy and sell logs to making the interface localised, profit trailer trading bot is definitely taking over the market. Laid down are few ground rules or tips to help with deciding what kind of coin to go for while making the selection.
Keep yourself Updated on the News
Having a reason why you want to begin trading is a vital place to begin. Ensure you know why you are getting involved and make sure you have a perfect strategy laid out for afterwards. It would be recommended to put your best interest to utilize an exchange that is located in your home country. This would make you able to conduct business in your home currency.
If resources spread well across all coins, can help you achieve profitable returns. Prices also can vary as per according to between exchanges. Along with the checking of the exchange fees and expenses, you should understand the volume requirements. Some of the trade have the condition that you purchase a minimum amount while others do not.
Good thing about Monero is that its hash rate is low so instead of direct buying it you can mine it if you have good GPU and then keep them for more profit. Monero will never lose its value in the market because of the special features it allows. Problems on your confirmation process, deposits/withdraws, funds evidence and trading orders should be fixed fast by the exchanges, or it could cost compromise you cash, time and well-being.
What is the top cryptocurrency to invest in? There are many things to consider when picking a best exchange, and the abovementioned factors should serve as a guide. I know many of the crypto users don’t know about ONT but it is the only coin in the market which is currently giving huge profit to investors. In 2018, it has increased by 400% and is still increasing. This coin is best for those who want to make some quick profit and don’t believe in holding coin for a year or more.