If you’re looking to Trade with the crypto coin??Ethereum (ETH) then we have details on how to do that below, trading is much better than holding (or hodling as some say) as you can increase your investment sum as well as the value of that investment over time. So you can trade??Ethereum (ETH) and other coins too if you’d like and increase the balance that you have of that coin, all while the value of that coin increases too which means very big profits.
So the best way to trade??Ethereum (ETH) is to follow these steps, we cover all that you need to know for trading??Ethereum (ETH) and other alt-coins so that you can make easy profits:
- There are a few different accounts that you are going to need to open those first, the first is Binance as this is where you will be trading your??Ethereum (ETH). Binance is easily the best crypto trading platform as it has by far the lowest fees, has the best coins and is also very easy to use.
- The second account is Coinbase, this is where you buy the initial Bitcoin (you trade in Bitcoin so use it to buy and sell??Ethereum (ETH)). We recommend that you start with a small amount while learning to trade but enough to cover several concurrent trades as you need those as you’ll never be 100% successful in all trades so you need a good amount to allow for the occasional one that goes bad (they’re not bad for long though as you just hold these until the price increases so that the bot can sell them), so we recommend $150 to cover this.
- Once you have bought some Bitcoin you simply need to send it to Binance so get your Bitcoin wallet address from Binance and then use that on Coinbase to send all of the Bitcoin to Binance.
- So once the funds have arrived you are ready to start trading, but in order to do that you are going to have to understand indicators as these are what are used to signal that a buy or sell is needed. The best thing to do is to go to TradingView and use the interactive chart for??Ethereum (ETH),??have a look at the indicators for data like RSI, MACD, SMA, EMA and Bollinger Bands as these can all be used to signal your bot to buy (or sell). So the best thing to do is to simply play with those indicators and try to match them up to the highs and lows of the??Ethereum (ETH) price, so for example when the RSI is low the price is generally low or you can use crossovers for indicators like MACD, SMA or EMA as they usually indicate a price increase.
- So once you understand the indicators (just experimenting on TradingView is easily the best way to do that although there are lots of guides online) you are going to need a trading bot and by far the best is??Profit Trailer. This is because it’s very fast and effective, most bots are slow and so miss opportunities or sell too late and so can ruin your trading business but Profit Trailer is so fast and effective so is easily the best choice. You will need to download the bot and run it and then set it up, you will need to enter your Binance API keys and then set up your settings (see the Profit Trailer Wiki for great information on that).
- So enter your settings and use the Wiki to understand them, use those that you have used on TradingView and that you can see work for??Ethereum (ETH) which means a very high chance of success. Even if you are only planning on trading the one coin (Ethereum (ETH)) you still need to have several Ethereum (ETH) positions open so be sure to use a percentage of your balance like 10% for each trade as not all will succeed (they will eventually but you will have to wait on the failures for the price to increase enough to sell again, which the bot automatically does), so having lots open means that most will succeed so you keep the trading going at all times which means more profit.
- You then need to have a selling strategy and Profit Trailer can use lots, we find though that a simple Gain amount with the trailing feature turned on is the most successful (so it will sell at likely the highest amount possible before the price falls back down). So if you are only trading??Ethereum (ETH) it’s much better to trade rather than hold, see??Compound Daily for an idea of how you can grow your investment, at the same time as the price is generally increasing over time too so huge profits!
- To withdraw your profit you are going to have to transfer Bitcoin (or any other altcoin that Coinbase support) back to Coinbase and then transfer the funds to your bank account from Coinbase as Binance don’t allow you to withdraw to a bank account.
- Don’t withdraw all of your funds though, it is better to keep it growing and so withdraw a small amount like 20% per month so that the total investment grows and so do your profits.
- Lastly, don’t fall for any scams as there are so many in the crypto world, the companies mentioned here are 100% safe and that’s easily verifiable online as they are huge companies. If something sounds too good to be true, it is!
So that is how you can Trade with Ethereum (ETH) and make a lot of money doing so. Holding does just that, as the value of the coin increases you obviously make money, but if you are trading??Ethereum (ETH) at the same time then you are going to increase your investment size too and so profit much more.
Further tips on??Ethereum (ETH) Trading
Coinbase would let its users in terms of making the recurring purchases when investing in wide range of other cryptocurrencies.??Bitpanda is defined as the medium of the European based exchange. They do sell the Bitcoin, BCash, Dash, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Ripple for US Dollars, as well as Euros, and so as the Swiss Francs.With recent enhancements in this digital form of currency has brought in the need for people to invest in such coins to get profitable returns in future alongside stock markets.
What is the top cryptocurrency to invest in???This is the location in the dashboard that provides the information about the currencies you are interested and followed. If a currency is on this list it indicates the most credible list of currencies to be bought.??This is one such kind of the money that would be left over as in from the side of the spending into the Gift coins which you can readily avail to donate out. This would bring about with some of the difference without adding any effect to the money spending.
Learn Requirements of Exchange fees and Volume
If you are beginner then for sure this piece of article will be coming about as much information for you! Here we will be moving on to the complete set of the guide that is all about the crypto trading bot and how it is being used for the beginner's easiness.??From change in regulations, media influences and technological advancements is what that keep affecting the prices of the coins.
Monero unique thing is that it has a complete anonymous payment system which makes it one of the most reputed coins in the market. A lot of darknet users use it and that???s why its value fluctuates a lot.??Amazing place in the dashboard for many people as it contains the detail about your sales record so far.
Ethereum has a couple of issues in past due to which its price decreased by 1000$ one of them is governments are cracking down of ICOs which mostly run on Ethereum which brought down its value. But still it is recovering now and you can make some profit in future especially if you are going to hold it for a long time.??Kraken is mentioned to be another better cryptocurrency exchanges. It is stepping ahead in providing with the reliable as well as high-security environment. They do offer high liquidity with low fees and fast setup of funding.
Altcoins can lose their value over time. Sometimes they can bleed out very fast which can make you broke. Only hold those coins which have a very good community backup like XRP, Montero, and LTC.??Usually, coins with good behaviourally pattern have a good client base. Also coins with good presence on online communities is another differentiator for its clients base.??The important thing here is to understand that no small group , government or individual may interfere with the production of money, either accelerating or slowing their growth. Of course this has its disadvantages, because the lack of support from a financial institution , there is no way to complain about errors deposit or some kind of fraud , because transactions are final, and once the transfer is not made there is nothing you can do.