If you’re looking to Trade with the crypto coin??Civic (CVC) then we have details on how to do that below, trading is much better than holding (or hodling as some say) as you can increase your investment sum as well as the value of that investment over time. So you can trade??Civic (CVC) and other coins too if you’d like and increase the balance that you have of that coin, all while the value of that coin increases too which means very big profits.
So the best way to trade??Civic (CVC) is to follow these steps, we cover all that you need to know for trading??Civic (CVC) and other alt-coins so that you can make easy profits:
- There are a few different accounts that you are going to need to open those first, the first is Binance as this is where you will be trading your??Civic (CVC). Binance is easily the best crypto trading platform as it has by far the lowest fees, has the best coins and is also very easy to use.
- The second account is Coinbase, this is where you buy the initial Bitcoin (you trade in Bitcoin so use it to buy and sell??Civic (CVC)). We recommend that you start with a small amount while learning to trade but enough to cover several concurrent trades as you need those as you’ll never be 100% successful in all trades so you need a good amount to allow for the occasional one that goes bad (they’re not bad for long though as you just hold these until the price increases so that the bot can sell them), so we recommend $150 to cover this.
- Once you have bought some Bitcoin you simply need to send it to Binance so get your Bitcoin wallet address from Binance and then use that on Coinbase to send all of the Bitcoin to Binance.
- So once the funds have arrived you are ready to start trading, but in order to do that you are going to have to understand indicators as these are what are used to signal that a buy or sell is needed. The best thing to do is to go to TradingView and use the interactive chart for??Civic (CVC),??have a look at the indicators for data like RSI, MACD, SMA, EMA and Bollinger Bands as these can all be used to signal your bot to buy (or sell). So the best thing to do is to simply play with those indicators and try to match them up to the highs and lows of the??Civic (CVC) price, so for example when the RSI is low the price is generally low or you can use crossovers for indicators like MACD, SMA or EMA as they usually indicate a price increase.
- So once you understand the indicators (just experimenting on TradingView is easily the best way to do that although there are lots of guides online) you are going to need a trading bot and by far the best is??Profit Trailer. This is because it’s very fast and effective, most bots are slow and so miss opportunities or sell too late and so can ruin your trading business but Profit Trailer is so fast and effective so is easily the best choice. You will need to download the bot and run it and then set it up, you will need to enter your Binance API keys and then set up your settings (see the Profit Trailer Wiki for great information on that).
- So enter your settings and use the Wiki to understand them, use those that you have used on TradingView and that you can see work for??Civic (CVC) which means a very high chance of success. Even if you are only planning on trading the one coin (Civic (CVC)) you still need to have several Civic (CVC) positions open so be sure to use a percentage of your balance like 10% for each trade as not all will succeed (they will eventually but you will have to wait on the failures for the price to increase enough to sell again, which the bot automatically does), so having lots open means that most will succeed so you keep the trading going at all times which means more profit.
- You then need to have a selling strategy and Profit Trailer can use lots, we find though that a simple Gain amount with the trailing feature turned on is the most successful (so it will sell at likely the highest amount possible before the price falls back down). So if you are only trading??Civic (CVC) it’s much better to trade rather than hold, see??Compound Daily for an idea of how you can grow your investment, at the same time as the price is generally increasing over time too so huge profits!
- To withdraw your profit you are going to have to transfer Bitcoin (or any other altcoin that Coinbase support) back to Coinbase and then transfer the funds to your bank account from Coinbase as Binance don’t allow you to withdraw to a bank account.
- Don’t withdraw all of your funds though, it is better to keep it growing and so withdraw a small amount like 20% per month so that the total investment grows and so do your profits.
- Lastly, don’t fall for any scams as there are so many in the crypto world, the companies mentioned here are 100% safe and that’s easily verifiable online as they are huge companies. If something sounds too good to be true, it is!
So that is how you can Trade with Civic (CVC) and make a lot of money doing so. Holding does just that, as the value of the coin increases you obviously make money, but if you are trading??Civic (CVC) at the same time then you are going to increase your investment size too and so profit much more.
Further tips on??Civic (CVC) Trading
Coinbase would let its users in terms of making the recurring purchases when investing in wide range of other cryptocurrencies.??They carry out the instant delivery and are able to sell Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, BCash, Cardano, Qtum and Ethereum Classic to almost all US States.It would be quite a perfect idea if you would be sitting down with some of your friend and get the first hand look on the future money.
Right now there are more than 1600 coins in the market and it's very hard for newbie's to find good coins to invest and most of the time they end up losing a lot of money. Even BTC is not a good coin to invest in 2018 but this market is not completely dead.??While selecting any exchange, make sure that it is safe and secure too. This is somehow much vital factor to learn about.??Amazing place in the dashboard for many people as it contains the detail about your sales record so far.
The European Banking Authority has warned that bitcoin lacks consumer protections. Unlike credit cards, any fees are paid by the purchaser not the vendor. Bitcoins can be stolen and chargebacks are impossible. Commercial use of bitcoin is currently small compared to its use by speculators, which has fueled price volatility.??There is a higher percentage of people who are getting involved in the crypto investment and are learning some new ways to make money.
But it is time-consuming in a sense that it would require your maximum time to sit down and do with some of the processing altogether.??But it is time-consuming in a sense that it would require your maximum time to sit down and do with some of the processing altogether.
The most important aspect to remember for trading is to always be careful not to splurge beyond ones means of income.??Their fees have the higher end at 5.5%. They do not offer their users with the wallet on top of the exchange.
This will let the user or the beginner get some sort of encouragement to donate even more and more. All these processes were developed with the aim as to encourage people to give even much more money and help essential causes in which you much care about.??This would make the donations giving much more comfortable and effortless for some of the beginners.??One more factor that you have to keep in mind is to find those coins which have a strong team of veteran users because they know how to correctly market the coin. A coin that is backed up by strong CEO and other members will perform 100 times better than a coin which is not created by veteran users.