If you’re looking to Trade with the crypto coin BlockMason Credit Protocol (BCPT) then we have details on how to do that below, trading is much better than holding (or hodling as some say) as you can increase your investment sum as well as the value of that investment over time. So you can trade BlockMason Credit Protocol (BCPT) and other coins too if you’d like and increase the balance that you have of that coin, all while the value of that coin increases too which means very big profits.
Trading BlockMason Credit Protocol (BCPT)
So the best way to trade BlockMason Credit Protocol (BCPT) is to follow these steps, we cover all that you need to know for trading BlockMason Credit Protocol (BCPT) and other alt-coins so that you can make easy profits:
- There are a few different accounts that you are going to need to open those first, the first is Binance as this is where you will be trading your BlockMason Credit Protocol (BCPT). Binance is easily the best crypto trading platform as it has by far the lowest fees, has the best coins and is also very easy to use.
- The second account is Coinbase, this is where you buy the initial Bitcoin (you trade in Bitcoin so use it to buy and sell BlockMason Credit Protocol (BCPT)). We recommend that you start with a small amount while learning to trade but enough to cover several concurrent trades as you need those as you’ll never be 100% successful in all trades so you need a good amount to allow for the occasional one that goes bad (they’re not bad for long though as you just hold these until the price increases so that the bot can sell them), so we recommend $150 to cover this.
- Once you have bought some Bitcoin you simply need to send it to Binance so get your Bitcoin wallet address from Binance and then use that on Coinbase to send all of the Bitcoin to Binance.
- So once the funds have arrived you are ready to start trading, but in order to do that you are going to have to understand indicators as these are what are used to signal that a buy or sell is needed. The best thing to do is to go to TradingView and use the interactive chart for BlockMason Credit Protocol (BCPT), have a look at the indicators for data like RSI, MACD, SMA, EMA and Bollinger Bands as these can all be used to signal your bot to buy (or sell). So the best thing to do is to simply play with those indicators and try to match them up to the highs and lows of the BlockMason Credit Protocol (BCPT) price, so for example when the RSI is low the price is generally low or you can use crossovers for indicators like MACD, SMA or EMA as they usually indicate a price increase.
- So once you understand the indicators (just experimenting on TradingView is easily the best way to do that although there are lots of guides online) you are going to need a trading bot and by far the best is Profit Trailer. This is because it’s very fast and effective, most bots are slow and so miss opportunities or sell too late and so can ruin your trading business but Profit Trailer is so fast and effective so is easily the best choice. You will need to download the bot and run it and then set it up, you will need to enter your Binance API keys and then set up your settings (see the Profit Trailer Wiki for great information on that).
- So enter your settings and use the Wiki to understand them, use those that you have used on TradingView and that you can see work for BlockMason Credit Protocol (BCPT) which means a very high chance of success. Even if you are only planning on trading the one coin (BlockMason Credit Protocol (BCPT)) you still need to have several BlockMason Credit Protocol (BCPT) positions open so be sure to use a percentage of your balance like 10% for each trade as not all will succeed (they will eventually but you will have to wait on the failures for the price to increase enough to sell again, which the bot automatically does), so having lots open means that most will succeed so you keep the trading going at all times which means more profit.
- You then need to have a selling strategy and Profit Trailer can use lots, we find though that a simple Gain amount with the trailing feature turned on is the most successful (so it will sell at likely the highest amount possible before the price falls back down). So if you are only trading BlockMason Credit Protocol (BCPT) it’s much better to trade rather than hold, see Compound Daily for an idea of how you can grow your investment, at the same time as the price is generally increasing over time too so huge profits!
- To withdraw your profit you are going to have to transfer Bitcoin (or any other altcoin that Coinbase support) back to Coinbase and then transfer the funds to your bank account from Coinbase as Binance don’t allow you to withdraw to a bank account.
- Don’t withdraw all of your funds though, it is better to keep it growing and so withdraw a small amount like 20% per month so that the total investment grows and so do your profits.
- Lastly, don’t fall for any scams as there are so many in the crypto world, the companies mentioned here are 100% safe and that’s easily verifiable online as they are huge companies. If something sounds too good to be true, it is!
So that is how you can Trade with BlockMason Credit Protocol (BCPT) and make a lot of money doing so. Holding does just that, as the value of the coin increases you obviously make money, but if you are trading BlockMason Credit Protocol (BCPT) at the same time then you are going to increase your investment size too and so profit much more.
Further tips on BlockMason Credit Protocol (BCPT) Trading
Putting all of your eggs in single basket, or looking for important market movement is not the way that people make profits. You need to keep your eyes out for the little gains that will add up and accumulate into a large one. The market loves those coins which can do something new and are not just ripping off BTC. BTC became famous because it was new at that time but now new coins just copy them which don't impress old users.Hence it is quite important to look into the history of the developer of the coin while making the choice.
What is the top cryptocurrency to invest in? As you have identified the coins to bring into investment, you should look for the entry point for your investment. Checking for the liquidity of the coin is another such deciding parameter for selection of crypto-coin.
Sometimes for the beginners choosing the right crypto coin is a big issue to face through. So here we are sharing with some of the essential and central top tips in choosing with crypto coins easily. The type and level of security mechanisms employed by an exchange is important in ensuring that your coins are safe.
Each coin is unique and has its own set of fluctuations in the market. With so much speculations in social media to fake exchanges showcasing strategies, making the right choice of coin can be elusive. Alongside learning and understanding market trends, spend some time to familiarise oneself on the trading platform to get the heck of it.
It has also garnered many happy customers by providing consistent standard outcomes. This is for the reason that one of the major problems with the low volume cryptos is that they do lack a strong community backing them. Plus they can quickly get delisted from exchanges that are all the more leading to losses.
One of the major factors which increase the price of cryptocurrencies is the hype it creates in the starting and Reddit is the best place to find them. Reddit is full of people with a lot of knowledge and they are "early adopters", they will mostly go for new coins which make your work easier, instead of researching just follow the hype train of reddit. With the passage of time, the number of cryptocurrencies increases hence the coverage of the instruments turn out to be much complex in the market space. Also, some research to be spared on the social media buzzes to blogs of what people are taking to current news are few reliable ways of doing your research for your choice of coin.