If you’re looking to Trade the crypto coin??BitShares (BTS) then we have details on how to do that below, trading is much better than holding (or hodling as some say) as you can increase your investment sum as well as the value of that investment over time. So you can trade??BitShares (BTS) and other coins too if you’d like and increase the balance that you have of that coin, all while the value of that coin increases too which means very big profits.
So the best way to trade??BitShares (BTS) is to follow these steps, we cover all that you need to know for trading??BitShares (BTS) and other alt-coins so that you can make easy profits:
- There are a few different accounts that you are going to need to open those first, the first is Binance as this is where you will be trading your??BitShares (BTS). Binance is easily the best crypto trading platform as it has by far the lowest fees, has the best coins and is also very easy to use.
- The second account is Coinbase, this is where you buy the initial Bitcoin (you trade in Bitcoin so use it to buy and sell??BitShares (BTS)). We recommend that you start with a small amount while learning to trade but enough to cover several concurrent trades as you need those as you’ll never be 100% successful in all trades so you need a good amount to allow for the occasional one that goes bad (they’re not bad for long though as you just hold these until the price increases so that the bot can sell them), so we recommend $150 to cover this.
- Once you have bought some Bitcoin you simply need to send it to Binance so get your Bitcoin wallet address from Binance and then use that on Coinbase to send all of the Bitcoin to Binance.
- So once the funds have arrived you are ready to start trading, but in order to do that you are going to have to understand indicators as these are what are used to signal that a buy or sell is needed. The best thing to do is to go to TradingView and use the interactive chart for??BitShares (BTS),??have a look at the indicators for data like RSI, MACD, SMA, EMA and Bollinger Bands as these can all be used to signal your bot to buy (or sell). So the best thing to do is to simply play with those indicators and try to match them up to the highs and lows of the??BitShares (BTS) price, so for example when the RSI is low the price is generally low or you can use crossovers for indicators like MACD, SMA or EMA as they usually indicate a price increase.
- So once you understand the indicators (just experimenting on TradingView is easily the best way to do that although there are lots of guides online) you are going to need a trading bot and by far the best is??Profit Trailer. This is because it’s very fast and effective, most bots are slow and so miss opportunities or sell too late and so can ruin your trading business but Profit Trailer is so fast and effective so is easily the best choice. You will need to download the bot and run it and then set it up, you will need to enter your Binance API keys and then set up your settings (see the Profit Trailer Wiki for great information on that).
- So enter your settings and use the Wiki to understand them, use those that you have used on TradingView and that you can see work for??BitShares (BTS) which means a very high chance of success. Even if you are only planning on trading the one coin (BitShares (BTS)) you still need to have several BitShares (BTS) positions open so be sure to use a percentage of your balance like 10% for each trade as not all will succeed (they will eventually but you will have to wait on the failures for the price to increase enough to sell again, which the bot automatically does), so having lots open means that most will succeed so you keep the trading going at all times which means more profit.
- You then need to have a selling strategy and Profit Trailer can use lots, we find though that a simple Gain amount with the trailing feature turned on is the most successful (so it will sell at likely the highest amount possible before the price falls back down). So if you are only trading??BitShares (BTS) it’s much better to trade rather than hold, see??Compound Daily for an idea of how you can grow your investment, at the same time as the price is generally increasing over time too so huge profits!
- To withdraw your profit you are going to have to transfer Bitcoin (or any other altcoin that Coinbase support) back to Coinbase and then transfer the funds to your bank account from Coinbase as Binance don’t allow you to withdraw to a bank account.
- Don’t withdraw all of your funds though, it is better to keep it growing and so withdraw a small amount like 20% per month so that the total investment grows and so do your profits.
- Lastly, don’t fall for any scams as there are so many in the crypto world, the companies mentioned here are 100% safe and that’s easily verifiable online as they are huge companies. If something sounds too good to be true, it is!
So that is how you can Trade BitShares (BTS) and make a lot of money doing so. Holding does just that, as the value of the coin increases you obviously make money, but if you are trading??BitShares (BTS) at the same time then you are going to increase your investment size too and so profit much more.
Further tips on??BitShares (BTS) Trading
Now the central question is talking about is related to the working of the crypto trading bot! In this category, it would be instead converting the small runs of the money.??The foremost question that one needs to be certain about is that whether you are looking out for a in-day trading or in for long-term trading.If you are looking to buy Bitcoin, then in this condition bullish engulfing candlestick pattern on top of the weekly chart that turns out to be the excellent indicator to make your way inside the market.
Next one of the most best ways to buy trade crypto currency with Paypal would be jumping into the money exchanging. You can click through the site here. Be sure that you need to make at least a minimum of 50 dollars worth.??Many exchanges provide only a handful of coins, the most famous being Ethereum and Bitcoin. There are only a handful of exchanges that provide a big range of coins. A more diverse choice of coins accessible is better as it provides you more choices of coins to buy.??Then comes the profit trailer feeder which would help in setting strategies and selling conditions as per the market conditions such as volatility etc. With advancement of versions of the profit trailer trading bot, one can be able to set multiple strategies of trading for efficient results.
Consider exchanges over brokers
The easiest way to find new coins is to follow Reddit hype. Just join some Reddit Bitcoin subreddits and see what everyone is talking about and going to invest in.??Looking into the client base of the coin is also a pre-requisite while choosing the crypto-coin.
Liquidity of the coin is measured from the volume and volume percentage of the coin. Here one needs to be careful of the exchanges which inflate the coin volume to attract traders.??Having a reason why you want to begin trading is a vital place to begin. Ensure you know why you are getting involved and make sure you have a perfect strategy laid out for afterwards.
The European Banking Authority has warned that bitcoin lacks consumer protections. Unlike credit cards, any fees are paid by the purchaser not the vendor. Bitcoins can be stolen and chargebacks are impossible. Commercial use of bitcoin is currently small compared to its use by speculators, which has fueled price volatility.??On the same token as new hires, existing traders at prestigious financial firms were attracted to bitcoin. By 2012, bitcoin was so popular among Wall Street traders that employees at Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs had been visiting bitcoin exchange websites as often as 30 times a day.
There is a wide range of the traditional strategies that can somehow be applied on the cryptocurrencies through which you can make money in a complete volatile manner. Let's discuss some tips to do cryptocurrency trading successfully!??Altcoins can lose their value over time. Sometimes they can bleed out very fast which can make you broke. Only hold those coins which have a very good community backup like XRP, Montero, and LTC.??It is difficult to predict the future of crypto coins in 2018 because even the Bitcoin is down by 35% right now but still we will try to tell you the best performing coins in 2018 in which you should invest and try to hold these coins for a long period of time to avoid any loss on your investment.