If you’re looking to Trade with the crypto coin??Bitcoin (BTC) then we have details on how to do that below, trading is much better than holding (or hodling as some say) as you can increase your investment sum as well as the value of that investment over time. So you can trade??Bitcoin (BTC) and other coins too if you’d like and increase the balance that you have of that coin, all while the value of that coin increases too which means very big profits.
So the best way to trade??Bitcoin (BTC) is to follow these steps, we cover all that you need to know for trading??Bitcoin (BTC) and other alt-coins so that you can make easy profits:
- There are a few different accounts that you are going to need to open those first, the first is Binance as this is where you will be trading your??Bitcoin (BTC). Binance is easily the best crypto trading platform as it has by far the lowest fees, has the best coins and is also very easy to use.
- The second account is Coinbase, this is where you buy the initial Bitcoin (you trade in Bitcoin so use it to buy and sell??Bitcoin (BTC)). We recommend that you start with a small amount while learning to trade but enough to cover several concurrent trades as you need those as you’ll never be 100% successful in all trades so you need a good amount to allow for the occasional one that goes bad (they’re not bad for long though as you just hold these until the price increases so that the bot can sell them), so we recommend $150 to cover this.
- Once you have bought some Bitcoin you simply need to send it to Binance so get your Bitcoin wallet address from Binance and then use that on Coinbase to send all of the Bitcoin to Binance.
- So once the funds have arrived you are ready to start trading, but in order to do that you are going to have to understand indicators as these are what are used to signal that a buy or sell is needed. The best thing to do is to go to TradingView and use the interactive chart for??Bitcoin (BTC),??have a look at the indicators for data like RSI, MACD, SMA, EMA and Bollinger Bands as these can all be used to signal your bot to buy (or sell). So the best thing to do is to simply play with those indicators and try to match them up to the highs and lows of the??Bitcoin (BTC) price, so for example when the RSI is low the price is generally low or you can use crossovers for indicators like MACD, SMA or EMA as they usually indicate a price increase.
- So once you understand the indicators (just experimenting on TradingView is easily the best way to do that although there are lots of guides online) you are going to need a trading bot and by far the best is??Profit Trailer. This is because it’s very fast and effective, most bots are slow and so miss opportunities or sell too late and so can ruin your trading business but Profit Trailer is so fast and effective so is easily the best choice. You will need to download the bot and run it and then set it up, you will need to enter your Binance API keys and then set up your settings (see the Profit Trailer Wiki for great information on that).
- So enter your settings and use the Wiki to understand them, use those that you have used on TradingView and that you can see work for??Bitcoin (BTC) which means a very high chance of success. Even if you are only planning on trading the one coin (Bitcoin (BTC)) you still need to have several Bitcoin (BTC) positions open so be sure to use a percentage of your balance like 10% for each trade as not all will succeed (they will eventually but you will have to wait on the failures for the price to increase enough to sell again, which the bot automatically does), so having lots open means that most will succeed so you keep the trading going at all times which means more profit.
- You then need to have a selling strategy and Profit Trailer can use lots, we find though that a simple Gain amount with the trailing feature turned on is the most successful (so it will sell at likely the highest amount possible before the price falls back down). So if you are only trading??Bitcoin (BTC) it’s much better to trade rather than hold, see??Compound Daily for an idea of how you can grow your investment, at the same time as the price is generally increasing over time too so huge profits!
- To withdraw your profit you are going to have to transfer Bitcoin (or any other altcoin that Coinbase support) back to Coinbase and then transfer the funds to your bank account from Coinbase as Binance don’t allow you to withdraw to a bank account.
- Don’t withdraw all of your funds though, it is better to keep it growing and so withdraw a small amount like 20% per month so that the total investment grows and so do your profits.
- Lastly, don’t fall for any scams as there are so many in the crypto world, the companies mentioned here are 100% safe and that’s easily verifiable online as they are huge companies. If something sounds too good to be true, it is!
So that is how you can Trade with Bitcoin (BTC) and make a lot of money doing so. Holding does just that, as the value of the coin increases you obviously make money, but if you are trading??Bitcoin (BTC) at the same time then you are going to increase your investment size too and so profit much more.
Further tips on??Bitcoin (BTC) Trading
It has a simple user interface that make it easy for the beginners to make an investment in the cryptocurrency.??Thus, this would at the end brings your profit down to under the cost amount of $8.00. If you purchased it by means of the ACH, you pay much less in fees, but it would not be able to hence trade immediately.Good thing about Monero is that its hash rate is low so instead of direct buying it you can mine it if you have good GPU and then keep them for more profit. Monero will never lose its value in the market because of the special features it allows.
This is the location in the dashboard that lists you the details of the coins you have bought so far and waiting to be sold.??Another essential aspect of the coin is the volume of trade it undergoes on a per day basis.??Well the scale of the profit which you will make with the $20.31 profit will hence really pockets you ~$15.22. If you will be going to purchase the Ether with a debit card, you would be getting into the paid a markup as well as fees.
10 tips for Crypto-currency trading are as follows:
Over with this piece of article we are heading towards the complete discussion about the comprehensive review on how to use trading view to trade crypto currency.??For the readers, we would like to mention that the category of digital currency is becoming more popular with every passing day. If you would search around, you will encounter with so many platforms providing you with the ability to trade, exchange, or purchase cryptocurrency.
From change in regulations, media influences and technological advancements is what that keep affecting the prices of the coins.??Instead of finding coins which already have high value, go for coins that are currently low priced so you can make the most of it. One more reason is that investors who have less money go for low-valued coins which end up increasing their price fast. So instead of buying one BTC go for several low-valued coins.
It is all the more a known fact that crypto white paper has been high in terms these days inside the marketplaces. This is the form of gift coin that is all about donating a small fraction to the people when you are considering to come upon with some of the profit right into it.??As you are sure enough of the fact that you have narrowed down on cryptos with the use of high daily trading volumes, you should pay much focus on their historical price movements. The best way would be using the financial ratio known as the Sharpe ratio.
It would be recommended to put your best interest to utilize an exchange that is located in your home country. This would make you able to conduct business in your home currency.??If you want to know that what sort of the what sort of the cryptocurrency you want, you will need to use certain exchanges.??With this gain in popularity has brought in the paradigm shift of trend to investing and trading this form of digital currency in the current financial world.